Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're being so disingenuous lol. These are all reason to respond.

:snoop:

Nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY was saying none of those bars were shots at Kendrick since For All The Dogs dropped. But now all of a sudden they are.

Y’all are killing me man.

But at the end of the day Cole should respond he’s been wanting to be the top dog (no pun) for a few years and this would be his opportunity to prove it

Drake and Kendrick just need to stop at this point. Either one of them are going to flat out diss each other or leave it alone

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So they trying to do the "he doesn't sell" to Future:russ:
vjzq6KV.png

Dennis Graham stay off the gram :francis:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Kendrick went on that 6 year hiatus because of his writer's block and issues with TDE, not because he was taking his time. But that was besides my point.

My point here is that every time he's popped his head out recently after a long period of silence was with a Drake jab. Family Ties, The Hillbillies, and now Like That, are all songs that come after a long period of silence from Kendrick and feature a jab at Drake to seemingly bait him into a bigger beef. The only real exception was the Beyonce remix.

And he don't need to be doing that when he's good enough to stand on his own.

I mean, he literally addresses this in the song.. "My temperament's bi-polar, I chose violence"

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
? Thought it was clear Hillbillies was just a remix of sticky not some weird parody.

Where was it made clear that The Hillbillies was a remix of Sticky? lol

That shyt was clearly Kendrick and Baby Keem mocking Drake.

Daps
This + Me and Drizzy this shyt like the Superbowl

Without directly saying it, they did their best to say "you're in 3rd" and people pretending they didn't are delusional

He was only mentioned to be placed in 3rd place lmfao

So Drake was right to be mad at Control?
I didn't care that he was 'mad' about Control him whining about it instead of just you know, recording something was lame. That's all.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:snoop:

Nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY was saying none of those bars were shots at Kendrick since For All The Dogs dropped. But now all of a sudden they are.

Y’all are killing me man.

But at the end of the day Cole should respond he’s been wanting to be the top dog (no pun) for a few years and this would be his opportunity to prove it

Drake and Kendrick just need to stop at this point. Either one of them are going to flat out diss each other or leave it alone
9 days ago