Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all responding to my post like I'm choosing sides and I'm not. So I'm not going to argue with you stans and haters all day. I listen to both artist and I'm a fan of both. I just see it like this. Drake has always wanted to be cool/friends, Kdot is all about competition and proving he is #1. Despite his stellar career nothing changes the fact that Drake gave him that stimulus at the beginning of his career. Because of that Kendrick has seemed to have a "lil bro' complex when it comes to Drake TO ME. Just seems he is infatuated in proving he is the better artist. And because of the route each took from an artist stand point I think he looks down on Drake's music. Which is what I think this battle is all about essentially. The end.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What was far fetched about what I said?
People are reaching with this narrative. FPS did not have any direct shots at Kendrick.

Now did Drake sub Kendrick throughout the years on other songs like Privileged Rappers, [Whatever Time] on Bridlepath, etc? Yes.

But none of these shots were direct like that where he's saying "fukk [Kendrick]" or "fukk the big 3".
FPS did have direct shots at Kendrick. Mentioning Kendrick as the big 3 and then writing a hook about you and Drake are the top 2 is very clearly leaving only one rapper out. Spiderman meme is 3 people as well, but could've been looked at as an oversight. Doubtful though when Cole has been baiting Kendrick for awhile now.

Hillbillies was not meant to do numbers and still charted better than many singles he had from years before. Also, it was backed by a major regardless.

Pretending Kendrick repeatedly disses Drake is silly. Drake has sent way more shots to Kendrick than Dot has, way less subtle too. This is the first time Kendricks gotten direct since 2015 (that got released)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You can’t tell nikkaz how to respond and this one is probably the clearest diss to Drake that he’s done pooping his head out.

Yeah but that's because Drake didn't take the bait with The Hillbillies and Family Ties. Kendrick has been making his shots increasingly more direct as Drake continues to ignore and sub him.

And dont get it twisted, Drake is corny here too for subbing throughout the years instead of responding directly. Either respond fully or don't.

The existence of first person shooter itself is a diss at Kendrick, that track should have never left the studio if they weren’t gonna add him on it

So Cole and Drake cant work together without it inadvertently being a slight at Kendrick? :skip:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You see how every comment I make you reply? Why are you doing that? Not replying would make you feel how? If this was a back and forth in front of the whole world how would you still reply or act differently? And I haven't even said anything disrespectful. Think about it. lol
It's on record Pusha T roasted Drake beyond recognition and Drake was too scared to reply. That's a feather in his cap for the rest of Hop Hop history. That's what he gained. Some things aren't about money.
To add......Push started with let's talk about your...family, racial, as a man, musical, business-wise...pride.

'it's deeper than rap, we talking character...let us keep with the facts'

names his mom, dad, baby mom, dying friend....and goes "how dare you put Ye in my verses/versus's :pachaha::dead:

And left that nikka an open invitation....'Surgical Summer....Vol. 1, we gon take it slow....talking bout upset, well I wanna see what it's like when you get angry'

And all we got in 'response' was Lebron fathering that nikka.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but that's because Drake didn't take the bait with The Hillbillies and Family Ties. Kendrick has been making his shots increasingly more direct as Drake continues to ignore and sub him.

And dont get it twisted, Drake is corny here too for subbing throughout the years instead of responding directly. Either respond fully or don't.

So Cole and Drake cant work together without it inadvertently being a slight at Kendrick? :skip:
No one said that but when you going to mention my name in the big 3 then after say spider man meme looking at drake then everybody steppers I’m clearing my plate.

Kendrick has every right to think that’s a sub even when it might not be.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
FPS did have direct shots at Kendrick. Mentioning Kendrick as the big 3 and then writing a hook about you and Drake are the top 2 is very clearly leaving only one rapper out. Spiderman meme is 3 people as well, but could've been looked at as an oversight. Doubtful though when Cole has been baiting Kendrick for awhile now.

The only bars that could remotely be seen as subs are the "everybody steppers" and "I'm the one they calling when they shyt not connecting" bars that Cole had - but even those are reaches imo. Drake has had way more direct subs in other songs.

The Spider-Man meme always originally had 2 Spider-Men in it. It was a different version of the meme that had 3 of them.

Hillbillies was not meant to do numbers and still charted better than many singles he had from years before. Also, it was backed by a major regardless.

Pretending Kendrick repeatedly disses Drake is silly. Drake has sent way more shots to Kendrick than Dot has, way less subtle too. This is the first time Kendricks gotten direct since 2015 (that got released)

The Hillbillies was very clearly a sub at Drake with how they tried to copy the melodic cadence and hook from Sticky. How successful it was is irrelevant to the fact that it was a playful shot at Drake.

And there's no pretending about Kendrick's repeat disses. The last three times in a row he's poked his head out he dropped a song with Drake shots. I already listed the songs, so I dont see how this is debatable.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Absolutely Not,
we the biggest rappers of this generation, we ain’t make no collabs together in a decade and the first one yall pop out with you don’t add me to the track and then talk about some “we the big 3 but in Muhammad Ali”?? Calling yaself Michael Jackson flexing billboard charts n shyt?? Playing chess like Messi and Ronaldo??? How else is Kenny supposed to take that? Not to mention the back and forth subliminals between all of that

Yeah of course he spazzed, that’s pure disrespect plain and simple and it was intentional

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Responding with IG caption affirmations is crazy, but it tracks for most of that Cole, Kendrick, Drake generation & forward of fans

Daps
So Cole and Drake cant work together without it inadvertently being a slight at Kendrick?
You're being so disingenuous lol. These are all reason to respond.

Lot of nikkas debatin' my numeral
Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O
Yeah
Numero U-N-O
Who the G.O.A.T.? Who the G.O.A.T.? Who the G.O.A.T.?
Who you bytches really rootin' for?
Like a kid that act bad from January to November, nikka, it's just you and Cole
Love when they argue the hardest MC
Is it K-Dot? Is it Aubrey? Or me?
We the big three like we started a league, but right now, I feel like Muhammad Ali
The Spider-Man meme is me lookin' at Drake
It's like we recruited your homies to be demon deacons, we got 'em attending your wake
Hate how the game got away from the bars, man, this shyt like a prison escape
Everybody steppers, well, fukk it, then everybody breakfast and I'm 'bout to clear up my plate (Huh, huh, huh)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The only bars that could remotely be seen as subs are the "everybody steppers" and "I'm the one they calling when they shyt not connecting" bars that Cole had - but even those are reaches imo. Drake has had way more direct subs in other songs.

The Spider-Man meme always originally had 2 Spider-Men in it. It was a different version of the meme that had 3 of them.

The Hillbillies was very clearly a sub at Drake with how they tried to copy the melodic cadence and hook from Sticky. How successful it was is irrelevant to the fact that it was a playful shot at Drake.

And there's no pretending about Kendrick's repeat disses. The last three times in a row he's poked his head out he dropped a song with Drake shots. I already listed the songs, so I dont see how this is debatable.
? Thought it was clear Hillbillies was just a remix of sticky not some weird parody.

Also, on FPS the whole super bowl thing is literally leaving Kendrick out while still mentioning him in "the big 3" ((but not the top 2, that's us hehe)). Of course he's going to take that directly

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You're being so disingenuous lol. These are all reason to respond.

Cole has been calling himself the best rapper alive on everyone's song he's given a feature to in the last few years.

And he threw props to Kendrick on that same song. Is he supposed to continue to name drop Kendrick beyond that?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This + Me and Drizzy this shyt like the Superbowl

Without directly saying it, they did their best to say "you're in 3rd" and people pretending they didn't are delusional
They trying to put the bronze on my nikka. Cant blame a nikka for not accepting that and he shouldn’t. Say what you want about drake being number 1 but Cole still got to drop a classic in my eyes I don’t give a fukk if he’s been killing features. Where’s this nikkaz Grammys and lol Pulitzer.

Last edited: