Pro
Daps
ftKpDDB.gif
10 more days

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every song on this album so far sounds like the production is carrying him. All it does it make me want to hear the instrumental or the original like with "i." All of y'all who complain about lyrics and beats carrying rappers while liking this shyt look real suspect right now.

I liked that Blacker the Berry track,even though that last line fukked it up a lil bit:heh:...But I gotta agree with you,the beat is great to me:banderas:...But it seems like as a rapper he wont always be able to keep your attention over beats like this without using that scream flow:patrice:? I don't know if he has the charisma or delivery to not be overpowered with a beat like this,so hopefully he was careful when choosing for this album..

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that Blacker the Berry track,even though that last line fukked it up a lil bit:heh:...But I gotta agree with you,the beat is great to me:banderas:...But it seems like as a rapper he wont always be able to keep your attention over beats like this without using that scream flow:patrice:? I don't know if he has the charisma or delivery to not be overpowered with a beat like this,so hopefully he was careful when choosing for this album..

Exactly, brother is nice on the mic, but he needs to just hone in on that right sound. Cause all his projects, there's always like 2/3 songs that are so damn good. And I'm like, thisx this is the style he needs to be rocking with.

I really wanna hear a project from him, where I like the entire album.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If y'all were the ones that liked That Mystikal puff a while back then you should like this

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Definitely different

I appreciate the musicianship in bringing back funk. Production is fantastic, you can tell they used live instruments.

He live band performances are gonna be excellent

seems the album is gonna be catering alot of Grown Folk music... so i dont expect alot of you to fukk with it :manny:

oh well

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, brother is nice on the mic, but he needs to just hone in on that right sound. Cause all his projects, there's always like 2/3 songs that are so damn good. And I'm like, thisx this is the style he needs to be rocking with.

I really wanna hear a project from him, where I like the entire album.

your standards are too damn high, if the guys best work ain't good then so be it. You'd probably find a problem with it even if he did make an album like that.

I like the concept, the execution, the instrumentation in this song. His only mistep is his voice...but that's not going to change anyway so ill appreciate it anyway