Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope stuff, Something I can have on repeat. That blacker the Berry track was aight but I don't really have a burning desire to hear it again

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
APPXgai.gif

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lWOO2I6.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Beat is nice, but it's not for him, kinda weak.

I wish he could just stick to certain sound, his voice and flow doesn't work well with more uptempo stuff
Every song on this album so far sounds like the production is carrying him. All it does it make me want to hear the instrumental or the original like with "i." All of y'all who complain about lyrics and beats carrying rappers while liking this shyt look real suspect right now.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
BREH that sample...or drums...or w/e the fukk that sound is that com es in at 1;15 is GOAT :damn::damn::damn::ohlawd:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every song on this album so far sounds like the production is carrying him. All it does it make me want to hear the instrumental or the original like with "i." All of y'all who complain about lyrics and beats carrying rappers while liking this shyt look real suspect right now.
From listening to his projects, he picks good beats, but those shouldn't be for him.

He tries to hard to be versatile, when his voice and flow really doesn't lend itself to it