Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
fukk i cant hear anymore but i need to ...fuuuuuuuk:mjcry: i wanted to hear the album fresh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I only see this with "I"

He goes hard on Blacker The Berry and he flows pretty well on Kunta as well. His delivery or whatever works well on both songs imo
I mean, I'm not his core audience so take my opinion with a grain of salt because I've always found him to be hit or miss.
sIId5QY.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
it's an attribute of GOAT level rappers. It's why Good Kid MAAD City is one of the GOAT hiphop albums ever. I didn't say NO ONE has done it fakkit

Ah got it. My bad.

What's your arbitrary checklist for determining GOAT rappers?

1) Flow
2) Storytelling
3) Delivery
4) Mic presence
5) How well-sequenced their tracks on their albums are
6)???

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Its a cool song and all but people really have to stop hyping songs that haven't been released yet.

My expectations was so high the song never had the chance to live up to the hype.
I'm guilty of this. :snoop:

Saw the album cover & tracklist then started talking mad shyt. Saying this album is going to be this and that :jawalrus:

Heard the song and was like :patrice: It'll probably work in context of the album tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like if it doesn't fit a certain format or structure to what you simple clowns listen to. Or say it doesn't seem like it will hot top 40 you think it's an automatic failure. Crazy some of you will hype migos but will shyt on this regardless to how it sounds.

Some advice. Enjoy as much as you can. Whether it be music or not. This dissing to get daps or quotes needs to stop.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like if it doesn't fit a certain format or structure to what you simple clowns listen to. Or say it doesn't seem like it will hot top 40 you think it's an automatic failure. Crazy some of you will hype migos but will shyt on this regardless to how it sounds.

Some advice. Enjoy as much as you can. Whether it be music or not. This dissing to get daps or quotes needs to stop.
Weak, beat is nice, Kendrick ain't nice on it, simple as.