Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
just peeped the vid. now I hate taylor swift. and even I could listen to this song all the way through :ehh:

where was the c00nin at tho? He didn't dumb down shyt, was just cooling spitting while bytches did random shyt in the bg and swift song a hook .

shyt damn near seem like his song :yesshrug:

ya'll quicker to jump on a black man than the white people you claim to hate so much, shyts clockwork.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The song is ok. Video is a little too over the top. Through like shake it off, it maybe over the top on purpose.

But of course these zealots here make it seem like he made a remix of Jump Jim Crow.

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taylor Swift makes annoying pop music now?

Some of the comments on YouTube are hilarious

"who the hell is kendrick lamar"

"song would be better without the stupid rapper"

Kendrick making all kinds of shyt moves

People that fukks with Taylor Swift don't listen to rap period
Forever gonna be known as the "black guy" in Taylor Swifts video

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
She desperate for that :duck:worth stimulus package

*listens to institutionalized*

nah bruh let's be real kendrick in no way shape or form has a stimulus package.

they threw him on that jasmine villegas song as an interscope label favor to crickets

i really believe if drake was on that shyt it woulda been a hit

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Taylor Swift makes annoying pop music now?

Some of the comments on YouTube are hilarious

"who the hell is kendrick lamar"

"song would be better without the stupid rapper"

Kendrick making all kinds of shyt moves

People that fukks with Taylor Swift don't listen to rap period
Forever gonna be known as the "black guy" in Taylor Swifts video

Breh, how many pop fans in general fukk with Hip Hop like that? Not all that many. Especially considering that Taylor is Country/Pop, it's no surprise that you see comments like that. But for the most part, people love the song and the video. The fans have the original on the CD copies, and they get a Kendrick version too. Win/Win.

nah bruh let's be real kendrick in no way shape or form has a stimulus package.

they threw him on that jasmine villegas song as an interscope label favor to crickets

i really believe if drake was on that shyt it woulda been a hit

Probably, considering Drake has an incredible songwriting ability. His twist on it would've elevated it. No shame in admitting that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn, whack verse. But pop song so who cares I guess...
his guest verses are the definition of medicority.. i don't see why he gets a pass. he always has to mention his dikk in rap verses and control aside i've never been impressed.

his newest one on snoops newest album is :scust:

dude was offbeat and sounded like he jacked a flow from eminem...the modern version :scusthov:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka is a damn disgrace, how is hiphop # 1 gonna play a retard for some snow bytch thats not even the best at her genre...its a pity nikkas feel the need to play the game, even when on top

could u see pac or big doing this?
hqdefault.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
his guest verses are the definition of medicority.. i don't see why he gets a pass. he always has to mention his dikk in rap verses and control aside i've never been impressed.

his newest one on snoops newest album is :scust:

dude was offbeat and sounded like he jacked a flow from eminem...the modern version :scusthov:

He killed Nostalgia wtf you smoking

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They put c00ndrick in "these type of songs" to get support from blacks. This is no different then Beiber, Miley, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Timberlake, JoJo, Mariah, Iggy, Eminem etc. Shes gonna throw you nikkas right into the dumpster when it's all said and done. They use blacks for production, lyrics, and vocals and curb their asses when they are done with them. nikkas go out of there way to help build white music for a check. Then treat black music with disrespect cuz they "herring white money" aka Timbaland when he quit doing hip hop