Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So now Azelia Banks posing naked in Playboy for white people and admitting numerous times that she only likes white boys is the same thing as Kendrick being featured in one white girl's music video and having a lightskinned fiance?

:mjlol: All you clowns sounding dumb as fukk over this whole "controversy". So quick to try and tear a black man down.
These same Gump nikkas probably the same ones that thinks Lil Wayne's "Knockout" is Hip Hip :heh:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
his verses werent bad but damn this nikka mad confusing

moves like a drug dealer, makes music like a backpacker, collaborates with TSwift:francis:

gotta get that money man:yeshrug:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikka is a damn disgrace, how is hiphop # 1 gonna play a retard for some snow bytch thats not even the best at her genre...its a pity nikkas feel the need to play the game, even when on top

could u see pac or big doing this?
Don't watch the video brehs :heh:

:dead:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
So now Azelia Banks posing naked in Playboy for white people and admitting numerous times that she only likes white boys is the same thing as Kendrick being featured in one white girl's music video and having a lightskinned fiance?

:mjlol: All you clowns sounding dumb as fukk over this whole "controversy". So quick to try and tear a black man down.

Some of these dudes hate on their fellow man more than some of the white people that oppress them. :mjpls:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Has Drake ever done a song with a white pop star? I'm not sure he has.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Exactly, she manly did the hook while he did 2 verses :heh:

I don't even think her fans are cool with that move. :deadmanny: But this version slaps more than the original (I peeped it :ld:) and this is definitely going to radios, so Kendrick just got a crazy stimulus. And he didn't have to dumb down his lyrics or flow to do it either.

Has Drake ever done a song with a white pop star? I'm not sure he has.

Last edited: