Daps
giphy.gif

lalalala.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Albums fire ReGARDless so fukk u
That flame is about to be doused by this cacette's current of fukkery :umad:

You seen the source...this nikka Kendrick about to play a crackhead lookin nikka with an overbite so bad, if he sneezes, he'll bite his chest

I'm gonna hold off on further analysis of it being a lowkey racist caricature and a minstrel show until the video drops but please believe that pot is boiling

Ya'll gon learn today :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That flame is about to be doused by this cacette's current of fukkery :umad:

You seen the source...this nikka Kendrick about to play a crackhead lookin nikka with an overbite so bad, if he sneezes, he'll bite his chest

I'm gonna hold off on further analysis of it being a lowkey racist caricature and a minstrel show until the video drops but please believe that pot is boiling

Ya'll gon learn today :francis:
You better hold all criticism of Kendrick Lamar nikka.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I been trying to tell nikkas from jump street all the pro black shyt Kendrick be doing is all a portrayal , any black man with dignity wouldn't agree to do this shyt . I was always neutral with homeboy but after this he lost my respect .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I been trying to tell nikkas from jump street all the pro black shyt Kendrick be doing is all a portrayal , any black man with dignity wouldn't agree to do this shyt . I was always neutral with homeboy but after this he lost my respect .
Yet you respect 2 notorious drug dealers. Stop.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yet you respect 2 notorious drug dealers. Stop.
I knew nikkas was going to try to pull that , but I ain't know it was going to be that quick :mjlol:
The only reason I put up that avi is because that LV jacket fly as fukk . Doesn't mean I respect them as individuals

But kendrick still a cornball at the end of the day ain't no way you could justify that shyt . Had to audacity to tell black people to respect themselves then partake in shyt like this . Tell me what part of the game is that .