Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Hayley Williams, Zendaya and two Victoria Secret Models are in the video as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew nikkas was going to try to pull that , but I ain't know it was going to be that quick :mjlol:
The only reason I put up that avi is because that LV jacket fly as fukk . Doesn't mean I respect them as individuals

But kendrick still a cornball at the end of the day ain't no way you could justify that shyt . Had to audacity to tell black people to respect themselves then partake in shyt like this . Tell me what part of the game is that .
Stop it bruh. if Kendrick was wearing that jacket he wouldnt be in your avatar. Just be real. You're a grown man still enamored by drug dealers from the 90s. :manny:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Stop it bruh. if Kendrick was wearing that jacket he wouldnt be in your avatar. Just be real. You're a grown man still enamored by drug dealers from the 90s. :manny:
If anybody was sporting that jacket it would be in my avatar , you straight jumping to conclusions fam . I already stated how I felt about nikkas pumping weight in communities numerous times , shyt don't captivate me at all because look at the result of all the that one dead and the other behind the cage . I'm not one of these suburban nikkas on the coli who gets an adrenaline rush off that shyt because I've been around it the majority of my life so I'm already hip on game . Ya man kendrick is a certified fraud when it all boils down to it and he can't redeem himself from this at all word up .

Edit- Plus Alpo is a snitch so any street cred he received before that is void .

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:i'll wait for the finished product to make up my mind, but i have a feeling that kendrick is about to climb aboard the c00n train!!
:mjcry:i hope i'm wrong!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Act like Snoop Dogg hasnt done corny shyt brehs

Ice Cube

Dr. Dre

50 Cent

Shall I continue?....
ice cube the king of cornball shyt-- i dont believe he grew up around black people

snoop be acting suspect as fukk with the hair and nails and cac love

Dre bisexual

50 just seem like an angry goon who cant relate to people:manny:

and kendrick still a cornball

Daps
TheColi.com

'Kendrick a c00n I knew it'
'He gon tapdance for the white folk'
'Sell out'
'He didnt grow up in a black neighbourhood'
'His pro black shyt is fake af'
'Kendrick a cornball'
'c00n'

Meanwhile men like Young Thug are praised - 'baes' 'hubbies' , Drug dealers are idolized and respected here :mjlol:

The man is ACTING out a role in a Music Video and now people are claiming hes a c00n? How can people here talk about 'pro black' how can you be pro black yet so quick to disown your own people you nikkas are an embarrassment

I use nikkas loosely because you guys are white.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this pretty much just a huge shoutout to the OG Welvin dude? That's a nice thing for Kendrick to do, don't see the hate. OG Welvin probably hyped af his name is being used for a character in a big music video like this.