Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Oh and y’all weird with the Kendrick hate

My problem with all these threads that say Kendrick doesn’t match up to your favorite old school artists and he’s got fake momentum...

Y’all assuming that they weren’t pushed back in the day...when labels had much more control over public perception

Daps
Music and comedy all come down to preference.

I find Kevin Hart to be funny. Everything ain't funny. I don't know a comedy where every thing hit.

He definitely funny enough.

Kendrick is very talented. I'm not really even a fan of Kendrick, but I'm a musician, and am into live performance - and SOME of dudes live performances were shockingly good. Dude comes off as really laid back, but dude be killing it live a lot of times. At least with some of his TV appearances. I've never seen him in concert.

Now that I think about it, maybe you feel like their success should be reserved for tier-1 all-time greats, then cool. However, 50 Cent was wildly successful, and I do not feel he's as talented as Kendrick.

shyt, as far as I'm concerned, Kendrick's success gives me hope for the future. It goes to show that there is a significant audience for non-cookie cutter music.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1Oh and y’all weird with the Kendrick hate

2.My problem with all these threads that say Kendrick doesn’t match up to your favorite old school artists and he’s got fake momentum...

3.Y’all assuming that they weren’t pushed back in the day...when labels had much more control over public perception
1.There's nothing weird and it's not hate. It's just me putting ya'll on to game.
2.When you've seen real momentum,you can peep the fake.
3.No i'm not,i expect all superstars to have had a push. But kendrick has been touted as that nikka and been one of the only rappers on big award shows BEFORE he was actually that nikka.
There were too many inconsistencies in his game.
He would have albums that allegedly sold well but then the singles were moving slow as fukk.
Meanwhile other artists that moved similar numbers had a series of singles that echoed their album's success in the same time frame.
Plus TDE or interscope was fixing ratings on certain sites

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Never fails to find black people on the Coli hating on other successful black people

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Though Ross is more popular on a street level, and Kendrick isn't (though his team and fans pretend he is to boost the 'he's talking about real shyt' image)
:mjlol:

This canadian herb swore he knew what was popping in the streets...

Muthafukka first heard mobb deep in 8 mile movie :mjlol:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
After watching that Defiant Ones documentary I have no doubt the matchine is fully behind Kendrick

Don’t get me wrong he’s cool but he is nowhere the GOAT , I dont think he even has a memorable verse now that I’m thinking about it

shyt Styles P has a verse better than Kendrick has ever said ... that red dead line :yeshrug:

I probably sound like hater but Kendrick is all smoke and mirrors

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
After watching that Defiant Ones documentary I have no doubt the matchine is fully behind Kendrick

Don’t get me wrong he’s cool but he is nowhere the GOAT , I dont think he even has a memorable verse now that I’m thinking about it

shyt Styles P has a verse better than Kendrick has ever said ... that red dead line :yeshrug:

I probably sound like hater but Kendrick is all smoke and mirrors

:why:Why are you saying this like Styles P is Lil Pump or something breh??