Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm only holding him to the standard overly hyped artist deserve to be held to.

From his bio (
Kendrick Lamar likes to compare himself to Tupac Shakur. But Tupac wasn’t from Los Angeles and didn’t know his father growing up. By the time Tupac was 23, he had already been shot multiple times and begun serving a prison sentence. Lamar, on the other hand, was born and raised in Compton. His parents are still married. He’s 23, and so far he has dodged the almost inescapable bullets that dart through what he calls his “mad city.” Enjoying this Kendrick Lamar Biography? Keep reading!

Even so, Lamar seems to share Tupac’s soul; better still, he seems an evolution of it. The line between “Pac the Playboy” and “Tupac the Tortured Poet” was drawn with an indelible marker, but the sides of Lamar’s personality bleed into one another. The chorus of “P&P” (an ode to “p*ssy and Patron” punctuated by a girl pouting, “Hey, what’s up, daddy”), for example, is cookie-cutter braggadocio. Its first verse, however, stacks a precarious tower of thoughts almost tipped over into rage by an incident at a gas station — and leaves him searching through his phone for a comfort he admits is temporary.)
http://kendricklamar.org/kendrick-lamar-biography/
after I made this thread, his bio mysteriously disappeared

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I was just thinking like damn, this guy been obsessed with Kendrick Lamar for a while now.

No one is joining your crusade breh, just stop paying attention to him and focus on MCs you like :snoop:
This should show you how real I am.
Like I told other clowns. This is a site for discussion, not blind cheer leading. Ridicule based and complimentary threads are equal in value.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
This should show you how real I am.
Like I told other clowns. This is a site for discussion, not blind cheer leading. Ridicule based and complimentary threads are equal in value.

The site is for discussion, that is correct. Ridicule based and complementary threads are not in equal value though.

The fact that you think this shytty ass thread is comparable to someone discussing the actual music is some lie you told yourself to make your brain justify this behavior.

Go ahead and hate on him, no one is saying you "cant" just make it funny at least.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The site is for discussion, that is correct. Ridicule based and complementary threads are not in equal value though.

The fact that you think this shytty ass thread is comparable to someone discussing the actual music is some lie you told yourself to make your brain justify this behavior.

Go ahead and hate on him, no one is saying you "cant" just make it funny at least.
It's not hate. I'm pointing out what should be obvious and yes they're of equal value.
This is confirmed because the same people who will whine when one of their favorites is rightfully targeted, will have no problem joining in if it's about someone they DON'T LIKE. KENDRICK is bad for the lane he pretends to be in. It would be very bad if anyone is inspired to emulate him.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
It's not hate. I'm pointing out what should be obvious and yes they're of equal value.
This is confirmed because the same people who will whine when one of their favorites is rightfully targeted, will have no problem joining in if it's about someone they DON'T LIKE. KENDRICK is bad for the lane he pretends to be in. It would be very bad if anyone is inspired to emulate him.

I don't have an issue with you breh. Just to put it out there. I also don't care if you love or hate Kendrick Lamar. With that said, this is a terrible thread that is just about you and your crusade. This is not an equal value when it comes to actually discussing music. That is just flat out false and again, you hyping yourself up to justify the actions.

If you have an issue with his fans, you should address his fans, instead of doing a proxy battle through him. You embarassed yourself in the thread questioning what he is doing socially right now because you jumped the gun thinking it was a perfect time to "prove your point"

You failed spectacularly in that thread.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I don't have an issue with you breh. Just to put it out there. I also don't care if you love or hate Kendrick Lamar. With that said, this is a terrible thread that is just about you and your crusade. This is not an equal value when it comes to actually discussing music. That is just flat out false and again, you hyping yourself up to justify the actions.

If you have an issue with his fans, you should address his fans, instead of doing a proxy battle through him. You embarassed yourself in the thread questioning what he is doing socially right now because you jumped the gun thinking it was a perfect time to "prove your point"

You failed spectacularly in that thread.
you're entitled to your opinion. This thread was created for dialogue about some big names in the entertainment business. If responders chose to whine, make the thread about ME, vs the topic,that's their problem.
I just issued a topic and perspective, an outline of how I came to my conclusion, i respect those that replied with reasonable rebuttals even if I don't agree. I could care less about those that whine about me doing what we're generally here to do.
II'm not embarrassed at all. Kendrick talking photo Ops at a protest doesn't dispel anything I've said about him. My points are iron clad and when the responses slow up, they'll remain standing.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
This thread was created for dialogue about some big names in the entertainment business.

No it wasn't breh. It's clear from your first post. You either got high or drunk and thought you had one with this really terrible analogy.

The thread was always about you and your crusade against Kendrick. That is why you thought your thread was a reason something was taken down, when it wasn't. The thread never was meant to spark thoughts or discuss Hip Hop because nothing in the thread is really about music or Hip Hop other than your target is an MC. These are all personal shots and opinions from you that you somehow think is being passed off as facts.

Your points aren't iron clad because they are just your opinion breh. You just said it yourself. It's a perspective. With every post you continue to show yourself :snoop: