Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Asap claimed to be doing the same venues or bigger than kdot,yet he's sold half the records soundscan. Fans of both,is this true? If so,it's kind of weird

Kendrick has a bigger following then Rocky. Plus, a lot of older hip hop fans aren't fond of his Rocky's clothing and lifestyle. You know, him being from NY, but sounding like a South artist. Rocky got the younger folks and females as definite fans. Kendrick has old, young, and some female fans. Before he dropped GKMC, he didn't have that many females as fans, but once him and Drake collab'd on Poetic Justice that changed.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
who do you listen to of this generation of music?
you dont get it. I've seen better shyt in my life time so i'm not impressed by kdots so called creativitiy. Most of these new nikkas aint shyt to me. Projects i like over the past few years would Be Fat joe's darkside 1 and 3. Asher roth's asleep in the bread Aisle. Teflon don, rich forever. Alley boy's Gift of discernment,Purgatory and other tapes. TI's new shyt,Lil snupe's newest tape,Master p's al capone,Eightball's premro #1,lil b i'm gay (i'm happy) tape. Various shyt for different reasons. But i still listen to dope albums from the 80's to current and i do this daily. I listen to music at work at least 7-8 hours. I gotta playlist of misc R&B and hiphop songs from 90-95 over 350 songs. And a whole bunch of full albums. SO if a nikka really supposed to be that nikka,he gon have to prove it. like i said before "if you was one of the dumb nikkas that though wayne was EVER the best rapper alive,then you might foolishly believe kdot has something special" I dont even see how he's better than wale ,personally. He's boring,his stories sound fake as fukk and his voice is annoying as fukk. I'm not impressed.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Kendrick has a bigger following then Rocky. Plus, a lot of older hip hop fans aren't fond of his Rocky's clothing and lifestyle. You know, him being from NY, but sounding like a South artist. Rocky got the younger folks and females as definite fans. Kendrick has old, young, and some female fans. Before he dropped GKMC, he didn't have that many females as fans, but once him and Drake collab'd on Poetic Justice that changed.
i asked if they were doing the same venues

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
and you asked about their soundscans, that's what i was referring when I made my post. You not getting it bruh, you dislike Kendrick for him being someone you can't understand because of your taste in music... it's not because he's trash or whatever you might call him. From the people you mentioned and what you said about your peoples not bumpin to kendrick. I can tell you're fan a gangsta rap and 90's rap... Kendrick is not a gangsta rapper nor a 90's rapper.

you dont get it. I've seen better shyt in my life time so i'm not impressed by kdots so called creativitiy. Most of these new nikkas aint shyt to me. Projects i like over the past few years would Be Fat joe's darkside 1 and 3. Asher roth's asleep in the bread Aisle. Teflon don, rich forever. Alley boy's Gift of discernment,Purgatory and other tapes. TI's new shyt,Lil snupe's newest tape,Master p's al capone,Eightball's premro #1,lil b i'm gay (i'm happy) tape. Various shyt for different reasons. But i still listen to dope albums from the 80's to current and i do this daily. I listen to music at work at least 7-8 hours. I gotta playlist of misc R&B and hiphop songs from 90-95 over 350 songs. And a whole bunch of full albums. SO if a nikka really supposed to be that nikka,he gon have to prove it. like i said before "if you was one of the dumb nikkas that though wayne was EVER the best rapper alive,then you might foolishly believe kdot has something special" I dont even see how he's better than wale ,personally. He's boring,his stories sound fake as fukk and his voice is annoying as fukk. I'm not impressed.
i asked if they were doing the same venues

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
and you asked about their soundscans, that's what i was referring when I made my post. You not getting it bruh, you dislike Kendrick for him being someone you can't understand because of your taste in music... it's not because he's trash or whatever you might call him. From the people you mentioned and what you said about your peoples not bumpin to kendrick. I can tell you're fan a gangsta rap and 90's rap... Kendrick is not a gangsta rapper nor a 90's rapper.
Nonsense. I am a fan of gangsta rap but was listening to hiphop before i was a fan of gangsta rap and enjoyed other forms of hiphop during gangsta rap,so please cut it out. I dont like kendrick's voice. I think his wanna be deep songs are weak. And i dont think he has made one great song. I'll simplify it for you. Look at his singles. None are special. He's nothing but a money induced star.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
and i didnt ASK ABOUT SOUNDSCANS,i have that info. I said are they doing the same venues and if they are,WHY? Because kdot has double the sales of asap

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps