Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up how you can have a dude on here who's using the word 'negro' and 'nikka' in a derogatory way if he isn't banned, at the least warned. He has a history of dissing Africans and people from the south too, he is a clear racist so he has no pass to use that word, not even in a Hip Hop sense, but the way he's using that shyt is offensive and derogatory not brotherly or in a Hip Hop way. That's foul...

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what makes this racist buffoon comfortable to say the word '******' like that. He's on record as dissing Africans and people from the south, the African thing in particular should be a banable offence.

047418a0-6021-0133-9ea7-0af7184f89fb.gif

Daps
It's fukked up how you can have a dude on here who's using the word 'negro' and 'nikka' in a derogatory way if he isn't banned, at the least warned. He has a history of dissing Africans and people from the south too, he is a clear racist so he has no pass to use that word, not even in a Hip Hop sense, but the way he's using that shyt is offensive and derogatory not brotherly or in a Hip Hop way. That's foul...

Whats even worse is this guy is still in the green

The Booth been a joke for a minute now

Really we gotta question the class of 2012 posters because yall have been letting him get away with this shyt for YEARS

Neg, 1 star OP and lets keep it movin

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:russ::russ:.....when you find out what your drunk ass did in the next few hours....you're gonna hate yourself....

Naw but you can call him....or someone else from the coli can...718 216 2515....tell him WCA says good morning....:lolbron:....

Are you 12? I don't care about whatever beef ya'll are having in this thread, but doing shyt like this is juvenile and bytchmade :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Art Barr 's rep should be permenantly and irrevocably tarnished from this point on. Most posters have tolerated his incoherent gibberish for FAR too long as some sort of "elder statesmen" of Hip Hop whose views have been stuck so far up his ass that he still thinks Big Daddy Kane's last album was released yesterday and that he's going onstage with Rakim in 15 minutes. This dude is a c00n who just caped for the WORST poster on the Booth.

shyt is disgusting caping for a Cac on some

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: At this thread. But to stay on topic about music I usually don't like any of Kendricks videos but "alright" was really good. :ehh:
It does seem as though Kendrick has lost some steam. I believe even Kendrick fans can agree. We waited almost 3 years for the album and it didn't hit well. It wasn't a sophomore slump :whoa:. The music wasn't all that good to me.