Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Ok...:mjlol:....when a 30 something year old cac gives me his number to arrange a fight when he is hundreds of miles away....I think I'll pass....

:francis: we literally have one of the more popular posters on this sites phone number....and noone wants to hit him up? for shame. :hamster: would be all up in it

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Ok...:mjlol:....when a 30 something year old cac gives me his number to arrange a fight when he is hundreds of miles away....I think I'll pass....[/
i see ya points but i disagree. it did look a lil self conscious neo soul visually at one point, which got alutomatic love from self consicous buppie types back then, but i loved the colors more than naything in the video. thats what put it over the top.

nikka! you're awful.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
are you white?
Okay. I find the video juvenile. It panders. It wreaks of a career on the decline that's goin' the nikka route to drum up traffic. I, as a person who knows really smart black people and grew up in a crack addled area am off put by it. It's goofy.

K Dot had a legit spark once. He's faltered. If you've been around as long as I have, you've seen this before. it's not a racial indictment.
:francis::martin:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I saw your post in the video thread and you literally had two or three post complaining about the video and how bad it was just looking for attention.

It's pretty pathetic tho because you must either be extremely bored or lonely tbh.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't stand when white people think they so "down" that they get passes to do the shyt we do :rudy:

you can never be so "down" to get a pass for sayin' the word "nikka", simply because you ain't black :martin:
I don't know what makes this racist buffoon comfortable to say the word '******' like that. He's on record as dissing Africans and people from the south, the African thing in particular should be a banable offence.