Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. I find the video juvenile. It panders. It wreaks of a career on the decline that's goin' the nikka route to drum up traffic. I, as a person who knows really smart black people and grew up in a crack addled area am off put by it. It's goofy.

K Dot had a legit spark once. He's faltered. If you've been around as long as I have, you've seen this before. it's not a racial indictment.

i see ya points but i disagree. it did look a lil self conscious neo soul visually at one point, which got alutomatic love from self consicous buppie types back then, but i loved the colors more than naything in the video. thats what put it over the top.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Aight. Y'all have my info. This little weird world where y'all act tough means dikk to me.

:russ::russ:.....when you find out what your drunk ass did in the next few hours....you're gonna hate yourself....
call him and post that convo in this thread, lets make this a fukkin classic thread @West Coast Avenger

Naw but you can call him....or someone else from the coli can...718 216 2515....tell him WCA says good morning....:lolbron:....

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:russ::russ:.....when you find out what your drunk ass did in the next few hours....you're gonna hate yourself....

Naw but you can call him....or someone else from the coli can...718 216 2515....tell him WCA says good morning....:lolbron:....

i aint got beef wit that wigga.....you call him. NOW. please breh...i need the fukkery