Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Lotta red flags pointing to kendrick being right about y'alls boy being a pedophilliac

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen people who have Kendrick up place this in last place or second to last out of the Kendrick disses. That shyt is crazy to me. This is still # 1 for me. Going back and figuring out little things I missed, having it marinate and grow on me...this was an almost instant classic for me.

I've liked everything else to varying degrees but this the one. Over on Drake's side, I do think Family Matters was nice for all of the 20 minutes it mattered.

But even there I thought the actual disses thrown at Kendrick specifically were inferior to the dissection of Drake on this.

Fun fukking battle overall though. I didn't think we'd ever get something like this in the genre again.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've seen people who have Kendrick up place this in last place or second to last out of the Kendrick disses. That shyt is crazy to me. This is still # 1 for me. Going back and figuring out little things I missed, having it marinate and grow on me...this was an almost instant classic for me.

I've liked everything else to varying degrees but this the one. Over on Drake's side, I do think Family Matters was nice for all of the 20 minutes it mattered.

But even there I thought the actual disses thrown at Kendrick specifically were inferior to the dissection of Drake on this.

Fun fukking battle overall though. I didn't think we'd ever get something like this in the genre again.
Yeah if we know too much about you it ain't no point in engaging

Idk why no one serious ever went at Eminem

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah of we know too much about you it ain't no point in engaging

Idk why no one serious ever went at Eminem
I don't feel like eminem was ever trying to position himself as a peer or top dog of the rap game in his prime. If you rocked with him you rocked with him and if you didn't, you didn't. Most rappers recognized his skill and gave him props and he was very respectful to the game.

Drake lost a lot of that and became too cocky, wasn't humble. Dot is teaching him that lesson.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's really amazing how well this diss set the table. He warned drake on multiple levels how he'd attack if Drake gets personal and Drake didn't heed it...

Insane. Masterclass. This a top 10 diss record OAT.
He told that boy to walk around like daft punk for a reason 😅