Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the hardest sound click dudes pause but I get it. Dude is wild creative but that makes sense. Thought it was the Wiz Khalifa shyt where Wiz distanced himself and heard they had some kind of falling out.

What do you mean by make submissions though? Like submit to artists or to one of those online platforms?

Album submissions.
Major label work.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
As a diss? Yup

6:16 he was spitting but that was more of a warning than a diss song.
I agree with you on that but I thought you meant judging the technical lyrical content in the song like him using Multi's and etc etc.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In the Bay, Drake probably has gotten more hood play just off The Motto.

But Kendrick could easily collab with a Bay artist for a major hit and change that shyt real quick

As I typed that, I almost forgot about this track

I wasn't in the Bay when this dropped tho, so idk how it was hitting

I always thought it was lame af that he only stayed on treasure island to shoot that video and then had wayne jumping around in some leopard print tights . It was a blatant stat boosting pander on his part. Maybe a couple nerds out here fukked with the song but I sure as hell wasn't

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I always thought it was lame af that he only stayed on treasure island to shoot that video and then had wayne jumping around in some leopard print tights . It was a blatant stat boosting pander on his part. Maybe a couple nerds out here fukked with the song but I sure as hell wasn't
Bro 106 and Park was playin that shyt nonstop, you cant lie