Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You acting like the west ain't known for giving rappers dirt naps. going all the way back to "fresh fest rappers have been getting ran out of their own concerts and appearances.

Most cities kill their own. L.A. will do Toronto a favor since they can't touch him there.

There is a delusional divide here. On one side you have a rapper who values his family, community the culture and blackness. And on the other side
You have a degenerate that is being exposed as a cosplaying culture vulture. Folks is showing they hand left and right in thus thread
Cool cool so kdot is ok with gang banging but for some reason he thinks Drake is worse for the culture for some reason ? Did he not know Drake was Canadian half white etc when he was on tour with him those years ago ?? He didn’t mind Drake behavll
He already explained this shyt on Mr Morale lol
His “explaining”
It’s aging well. It looks like this diss was a slow burn that had bars that went over our heads . Especially this one

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from
V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one

A V12 is a reference to a Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine V12

6-cryolipolysis-non-invasive-2_01.jpg
breh this been addressed . You slow one

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kendrick Lamar's 'euphoria' opens as one of the BIGGEST moments in hip hop history 🔥🏆

• #1 on Apple Music in multiple countries
• Biggest streaming day ever for a diss record
• Biggest streaming day of the year for a rap song (Spotify)
• Biggest streaming day ever for a rap song over 6 minutes long
• 2nd biggest day ever for a Kendrick Lamar song
• 8th biggest streaming day ever for a solo rap song
• Most viewed rap song in a single day on YouTube in 2024
• Potential top 10 debut on Billboard with only 3 days tracking
• Most viewed rap song EVER in a single day on Genius

The world is watching Drake vs.
Kendrick Lamar.

Jewluminati can't save him in this one.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I thought his verse on “Like That” was in response to 1st person shooter or whatever?

I’m just trying to sort it out.

It was, but not exactly counting those with me. Ranking is only off the diss tracks after and I'm not really counting Taylor Made. If anything, that's 1.5 for the pure audacity

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Gen X East coast c00ns exposing themselves This was the generation who put Puerto Rican women on the map.. so of course they are confused by this. Also I have light skin family members
. Where does this narrative come from that light skin means you have to have a white parent?? My family comes from the south and we are light, brown and dark brown. Drake is being questioned culturally because of how he was raised. No one is questioning Beyonce.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No one is questioning Beyonce.

She isn't half white.

Let's just keep it on Drake being questioned for being a culture culture and being corny and not this really really really weird race shyt some people are tryna take it too.

Ain't gonna be a good look for either side with the picking and choosing imo.

Makes even more sense why Kendrick may have been annoyed at Ross and Ye for trying to take his angle and bring it places he wasn't trying to. Kinda defeats the purpose

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
She isn't half white.

Let's just keep it on Drake being questioned for being a culture culture and being corny and not this really really really weird race shyt some people are tryna take it too.

Ain't gonna be a good look for either side with the picking and choosing imo.

Makes even more sense why Kendrick may have been annoyed at Ross and Ye for trying to take his angle and bring it places he wasn't trying to. Kinda defeats the purpose
I hate this light skin narrative though. I have Grandparents, siblings aunts, uncle, cousins and a child who is “light skin”. That runs in my blood (I’m brown skin) People trying to switch this to something else and they know what it is :gucci:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I hate this light skin narrative though. I have Grandparents, siblings aunts, uncle, cousins and a child who is “light skin”. That runs in my blood (I’m brown skin) People trying to switch this to something else and they know what it is :gucci:

Blame Ross. He fukked shyt up with just calling him a white boy and all this shyt when Kendricks angle was entirely different.

I think he does a good job differentiating himself from ross but you even seen it here where nikkas were telling me that Em was more culturally black that Drake and that Obama wasn't the first black president. People are saying wild shyt

and you may agree but I think there's a clear difference between what Ross is saying and what Kendrick is saying. I don't think Kendrick is denying his blackness. More so making fun of his confidence when it comes to being a black man - not looking for approval to make people think you're one

But idk, people were upset with me last night or the night before for saying this lol