Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Blame Ross. He fukked shyt up with just calling him a white boy and all this shyt when Kendricks angle was entirely different.

I think he does a good job differentiating himself from ross but you even seen it here where nikkas were telling me that Em was more culturally black that Drake and that Obama wasn't the first black president. People are saying wild shyt
That’s the point though. Light skin doesn’t mean having a white parent. Drake is being questioned on his upbringing and him distancing himself from issues that affects black people in America or even Canada. He uses blackness for entertainment purposes only.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand I think it’s good for Drake to try to step in Euphoria’s momentum. On ghe other hand if it’s not up to snuff it could be damaging

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That’s the point though. Light skin doesn’t mean having a white parent. Drake is being questioned on his upbringing and him distancing himself from issues that affects black people in America or even Canada. Who uses blackness for entertainment purposes only.

And I'm not disagreeing when it's about that. Everything else is extra. You literally brought up Beyonce. That's where I'm saying shyt gets weird at. Beyonce isn't half white to my knowledge

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And I'm not disagreeing when it's about that. Everything else is extra. You literally brought up Beyonce. That's where I'm saying shyt gets weird at. Beyonce isn't half white to my knowledge
I mentioned beyonce because she’s not different than a lot of black Americans. We are technically mixed up and come in different shades.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I’m genuinely curious as to what drake thinks he has on kendrick.
i’m willing to give drake the W if its some shyt that make me look at kdot with the side-eye. ion wanna hear no contract talk or business own your music talk either

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I mentioned beyonce because she’s not different than a lot of black Americans. We are mixed up and come in different shades.

Nah, I get that. I just think that convo gets very muddied outside of Kendrick's intent when it comes to social media. According to Mackwop and Keem from TDE, Kendrick was even kinda waiting or hoping nikkas would back back so he could deliver what needs to appropriately. Not get loss in whatever Ross is on with the white boy shyt.

I don't think it truly matters overall but I do think he is purposely tryna sidestep that bullshyt and anything that can be labeled anti-semetic which may be why that Kanye remix keeps getting pulled.

Let these nikkas handle this and enjoy the fight

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Nah, I get that. I just think that convo gets very muddied outside of Kendrick's intent when it comes to social media. According to Mackwop and Keem from TDE, Kendrick was even kinda waiting or hoping nikkas would back back so he could deliver what needs to appropriately. Not get loss in whatever Ross is on with the white boy shyt.

I don't think it truly matters overall but I do think he is purposely tryna sidestep that bullshyt and anything that can be labeled anti-semetic which may be why that Kanye remix keeps getting pulled.

Let these nikkas handle this and enjoy the fight
Ross I believe he was referring to Drake mama and what made him the man he is today. You’re right “light skinned” and being “biracial” definitely there is some confusion there and it gets muddied. Especially when black people who don’t descend from slavery comment on this.