Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought his verse on “Like That” was in response to 1st person shooter or whatever?

I’m just trying to sort it out.

Drake fired off on Dot on the last “scary hours”

The PTSD line is about Dot. He also shot at him on privileged rappers imo but that could be a reach

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The better interpretation of that line is like this

Drake says Im one away from Michael nikka, Beat It on First Person shooter :camby:

KDot replies with Prince outlived Mike Jack, nikka BUM! :pacspit:

Drake replies to THAT with whats a Prince to a King? He a SON nikka :birdman:, a triple entendre on King/Prince as far as royalty, Mikes relationship with Prince (Mike sold more) and Mikes "son" being named Pince Michael Jackson

Now Kendrick rebuttals that with a Joe Jackson line, meaning he's gone SON him AND whip his ass for getting out of line :damn: :wow:

:mj:
Yeah bruh we got it no need for the break down :russ:

There was a lot of deep lines in the song, that one wasn’t one of em.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
How many more Black features 'til you finally feel that you're Black enough? :hhh:

I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough :francis:

You gon' make a nikka bring back Puff, let me see if Chubbs really crash somethin' :ohhh:

Yeah, my first one like my last one, it's a classic, you don't have one :whoo:

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from :huhldup:

V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one Headshot for the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk :ufdup:

This mothafukka Kenny went into demon mode 😈 😈 😈

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How many more Black features 'til you finally feel that you're Black enough? :hhh:

I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough :francis:

You gon' make a nikka bring back Puff, let me see if Chubbs really crash somethin' :ohhh:

Yeah, my first one like my last one, it's a classic, you don't have one :whoo:

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from :huhldup:

V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one Headshot for the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk :ufdup:

This mothafukka Kenny went into demon mode 😈 😈 😈
When he said we hate the bytches you fukk, I started catching the holy ghost

Like damn we really doing this

But I feel it because women gassed drake up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think whatever drake has is probably female related given his history. His best route would be to discredit Kendrick’s righteousness as much as possible.

I don’t know if there’s any other weak spots. I’m pretty sure Dot writes all of his shyt. He writes most of his cousin’s shyt.
and this is what hurts Aubrey the most. The credibility. You don't write your shyt.

And we ain't changing the rules for rap. This ain't RnB. You not a producer rapper so people writing your shyt is not acceptable to be credible as a REAL EMCEE.

But even his lil hat peoples can't save him this time.

Last edited: