Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
To me somehow Rick Ross is now the greatest rapper alive out of this beef. His diss is better, and so are Pusha T's from years ago.

I think I've just heard all Kendrick's criticisms of Drake before. They're valid, and its a great performance as always, but hes not saying anything new at this stage.

It'll be interesting to see what Drake does next. I think he won't be affected either way. If his next diss track flops, he can just drop the tough guy act and make some pop songs that everyone likes. Which is what he should do anyway.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ross I believe he was referring to Drake mama and what made him the man he is today. You’re right “light skinned” and being “biracial” definitely there is some confusion there and it gets muddied. Especially when black people who don’t descend from slavery comment on this.

I think so too but didn't really nail that if that's what he was going for imo. tbh, their whole thing is kinda confusing me. I had theory but don't even know.

And I'll saying. shyt just got needlessly messy when it's very clear what Kendrick is tryna say, outside of that "you can't say nikka anymore" shyt imo

Drake gonna have to respond to that so I'm curious. Lowkey sounds like Kendrick is more than willing to tap a jaw rq