Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Drake's dad is ADOS, this nikka comes from FBA lineage and was immersed in it just as much as his jewish heritage but they have painted this white boy narrative
:pachaha:
Why would Drake need to be “painted” with a white boi narrative when he’s said it himself ?

He is no different than Post Malone and Iggy Azalea. He’s an outsider that’s been camping out trying to fit in.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lowkey though. The progression and build up from the first verse to the last is nuts.

"Don't tell no lies about me... And I won't tell the truth about you"

And then nothing but fukking heat

Drake talking like he has something on par so I'm here for it but this was an amazing showing from Kendrick. Proved me wrong on the whole battle tested thing. He's ready

I can see this getting ugly before they become friends again. Drake has to play this real real smart. I see he's not posting insta stories everyday like he was.
Well whatever Aubrey responds with is definitely gonna be more vulgar. It has to be. That's the whole point. To keep ramping it up every round. Aubrey's next diss will have to compared to Kenny's next one. But so far dot easily won the first round.

Crodie gotta win this round to even stay alive. If he(they) wins, then it goes to a tie breaker. Don't think this goes more than 3 rounds no matter what. Most likely 2 cause I think Kendrick will surpass anything Aubrey drops. We coming into the main event now.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Haven't peeped the vid yet but when Kendrick said he'll get back to Back 2 Back, I assumed he meant someone wrote it. Which to me is even worse than having album cuts written for you. I liked Back 2 Back when it dropped and still like it but if Drake didn't write that shyt I'd lose what little respect I have for him lol.
I honestly don't assume that Drake writes anything anymore.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
With Meek, Drake won the battle but lost the war. It's been a slow burn process, but his reputation has gradually eroded since then.
it’s crazy cause without the ghostwriting shyt we looking at the greatest career of all time. sharp decline in the quality of his music post 2016 even tho he got bigger mainstream wise

he prolly the unquestionable goat if kept building after IYRTITL

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Well whatever Aubrey responds with is definitely gonna be more vulgar. It has to be. That's the whole point. To keep ramping it up every round. Aubrey's next diss will have to compared to Kenny's next one. But so far dot easily won the first round.

Crodie gotta win this round to even stay alive. If he(they) wins, then it goes to a tie breaker. Don't think this goes more than 3 rounds no matter what. Most likely 2 cause I think Kendrick will surpass anything Aubrey drops. We coming into the main event now.

Has to be but I'm really curious to see if Drake is tryna take there and if anything he drops about Kendrick actually has credence. Both of these nikkas are talking like they have dirt dirt on each other but neither wanna show their hand.

I think this has been a fire ass battle between the two so far. I got em 1-1 just because I'm comparing push ups/Taylor made against just Kendrick's part in like that. Euphoria is by far the best diss outta them all easily.

Drake better drop tonight or at least by tomorrow. He was acting like was ready. Let's see that nikka on the loose

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think whatever drake has is probably female related given his history. His best route would be to discredit Kendrick’s righteousness as much as possible.

I don’t know if there’s any other weak spots. I’m pretty sure Dot writes all of his shyt. He writes most of his cousin’s shyt.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It’s aging well. It looks like this diss was a slow burn that had bars that went over our heads . Especially this one

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from
V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one

A V12 is a reference to a Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine V12

6-cryolipolysis-non-invasive-2_01.jpg

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
It’s aging well. It looks like this diss was a slow burn that had bars that went over our heads . Especially this one

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from
V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one

A V12 is a reference to a Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine V12

6-cryolipolysis-non-invasive-2_01.jpg
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
Has to be but I'm really curious to see if Drake is tryna take there and if anything he drops about Kendrick actually has credence. Both of these nikkas are talking like they have dirt dirt on each other but neither wanna show their hand.

I think this has been a fire ass battle between the two so far. I got em 1-1 just because I'm comparing push ups/Taylor made against just Kendrick's part in like that. Euphoria is by far the best diss outta them all easily.

Drake better drop tonight or at least by tomorrow. He was acting like was ready. Let's see that nikka on the loose
I thought his verse on “Like That” was in response to 1st person shooter or whatever?

I’m just trying to sort it out.