Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Superstar
Daps
Drake: I want you to have an abortion.
Brussaux: I can't kill my baby simply to indulge you sorry.
Drake: Indulge me? F*** you.
Brussaux: What?
Drake: You do know what you're doing you think you're going to get money.

In response to her claim, Drake’s reps discredited Sophie. “This woman has a very questionable background. She has admitted to having multiple relationships. We understand she may have problems getting into the United States. She’s one of many women claiming he got them pregnant. If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child,” they told TMZ.
According to Brussaux, the baby was conceived in January 2017, around the time the two were first spotted dining together in Amsterdam. Her baby is a little under a year old, after being born in October 2017. His name is, if you don’t already know, Adonis. We don’t know if Drake is the father, because he apparently doesn’t know either.

Forgot how grimey this whole situation was :picard:

:ehh:
I always support drizzle drizzy a little bit because he got Meek up out the paint and is a fellow member of nopulloutgang

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
drake-grabby-hands.gif

drake-fruity.gif

who's bold enough to say drake molested em ..
Pre-surgery Drake ugly ASF. His whole face been worked on. Look at that thin upper lip :scust:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
He should sit this one out. He should really relax.

He shoulda been over after the Meek shyt but he was way too big to fail at the time. But Meek was the first person to expose the Diddler Piss and the Ghostwriting. That shoulda been it, but maybe Meek didn’t have the fanbase to stay on his neck

Pusha beat ‘em didn’t have the fanbase either

Kendrick is a nightmare matchup
can’t outrap,outwit him and while Kendrick can’t match him in sales he’s as a close to a peer as Drake has

not only that he has the fanbase to hype his shyt and shyt on Drake

he should sit it out but his ego won’t let him

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Umm I think everybody got that one lol…

You think we thought that shyt was about Joe Biden or something? Joe Dumars? GI Joe?

The deeper interpretation of that line is like this

Drake says Im one away from Michael nikka, Beat It on First Person shooter :camby:

KDot replies with Prince outlived Mike Jack, nikka BUM! :pacspit:

Drake replies to THAT with whats a Prince to a King? He a SON nikka :birdman:, a triple entendre on King/Prince as far as royalty, Mikes relationship with Prince (Mike sold more) and Mikes "son" being named Pince Michael Jackson

Now Kendrick rebuttals that with a Joe Jackson line, meaning he's gone SON him AND whip his ass for getting out of line :damn: :wow:

:mj:

Last edited:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
He should sit this one out. He should really relax.

He shoulda been over after the Meek shyt but he was way too big to fail at the time. But Meek was the first person to expose the Diddler Piss and the Ghostwriting. That shoulda been it, but maybe Meek didn’t have the fanbase to stay on his neck

Pusha beat ‘em didn’t have the fanbase either

Kendrick is a nightmare matchup
can’t outrap,outwit him and while Kendrick can’t match him in sales he’s as a close to a peer as Drake has

not only that he has the fanbase to hype his shyt and shyt on Drake

he should sit it out but his ego won’t let him
With Meek, Drake won the battle but lost the war. It's been a slow burn process, but his reputation has gradually eroded since then.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The better interpretation of that line is like this

Drake says Im one away from Michael nikka, Beat It on First Person shooter :camby:

KDot replies with Prince outlived Mike Jack, nikka BUM! :pacspit:

Drake replies to THAT with whats a Prince to a King? He a SON nikka :birdman:, a triple entendre on King/Prince as far as royalty, Mikes relationship with Prince (Mike sold more) and Mikes "son" being named Pince Michael Jackson

Now Kendrick rebuttals that with a Joe Jackson line, meaning he's gone SON him AND whip his ass for getting out of line :damn: :wow:

:mj:
n kill that bytch ass nikka pet

lO8Kzj.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This shyt really does get better by the day. :whew:

Lowkey though. The progression and build up from the first verse to the last is nuts.

"Don't tell no lies about me... And I won't tell the truth about you"

And then nothing but fukking heat

Drake talking like he has something on par so I'm here for it but this was an amazing showing from Kendrick. Proved me wrong on the whole battle tested thing. He's ready

I can see this getting ugly before they become friends again. Drake has to play this real real smart. I see he's not posting insta stories everyday like he was.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Kendrick Lamar's 'euphoria' opens as one of the BIGGEST moments in hip hop history 🔥🏆

• #1 on Apple Music in multiple countries
• Biggest streaming day ever for a diss record
• Biggest streaming day of the year for a rap song (Spotify)
• Biggest streaming day ever for a rap song over 6 minutes long
• 2nd biggest day ever for a Kendrick Lamar song
• 8th biggest streaming day ever for a solo rap song
• Most viewed rap song in a single day on YouTube in 2024
• Potential top 10 debut on Billboard with only 3 days tracking
• Most viewed rap song EVER in a single day on Genius

The world is watching Drake vs.
Kendrick Lamar.