Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This shyt is all hilarious.... this track has everything... :mjlol:

"I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough
You gon' make a nikka bring back Puff, let me see if Chubbs really crash somethin'
Yeah, my first one like my last one, it's a classic, you don't have one
Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from"

"I'm allergic to the lame shyt, only you like bein' famous
Yachty can't give you no swag neither, I don't give a fukk 'bout who you hang with"

"When I see you stand by Sexyy Red, I believe you see two bad bytches
I believe you don't like women, it's real competition, you might pop ass with 'em"

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never pressed enough to start ignoring someone for months while secretly reading everything they post tho :umad:

What is this shyt you're going on about? We post in the arcadium breh :skip: . If you think I'm ignoring you then maybe quote or tag me in your lil sneak disses next time:yeshrug:

I did notice you doing that Voldemort shyt earlier in this thread when you tried to tag in Gizmo, only for him to ask you why you're defending a groomer :heh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While publicly accusing black people of being racist.

“That’s that nig-ger”
“ it’s kinda ignorant” - Drake when talking about black slang to his white friends

how can anyone think buddy is immersed in black culture just because he spent a few weekends here and there in Memphis. And when I think of Drake of Memphis, I’m not thinking he’s living in the hood either.

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Except drake has said the opposite including stating he didn’t see his father often. How y’all just making up a whole alternate upbringing for him? A summer every other year with daddy doesn’t make you “immersed”
That's not what Dennis said

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“That’s that nig-ger”
“ it’s kinda ignorant” - Drake when talking about black slang to his white friends

how can anyone think buddy is immersed in black culture just because he spent a few weekends here and there in Memphis. And when I think of Drake of Memphis, I’m not thinking he’s living in the hood either.

Yeah, drake is clearly a culture deprived cac. To me, he’s not much different than Doja cat

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
“That’s that nig-ger”

Imagine Drake's ass living in the hood :deadrose:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
“That’s that nig-ger”

Does Drake even have a song bigging up Three 6 or Yo Gotti? I know he was from Houston for a few albums, then Jamaican, then from London, then Puerto Rico/DR with Bad Bunny

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

giphy.gif

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
in a desperate attempt to win the diss songs, drake will jump the shark and self-identify as a jewish man who said 'his people' suffered from the holocaust as his last ditch of self-appropriation to get the general public to get on his side using sympathy points under the guise of antisemitism...go ahead and watch this animorph shapeshift again into another loki character:mjpls: crank might be on to something. he's going to crash and burn :sas2: