Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe anything involving daylyt.

Good battle rapper but dude is not a serious person.
i think that is the issue... if it is true.. it is hard to believe cos dude is a known troll. Unless there is evidence I guess.

Markman alludes to it here, and he needs confirmation

Like that line he is referring to is "your best work is a lyt pack"

Then his Lytskin track https://x.com/Stilldontgaf1/status/1786090646542881259

But ye... hard to even know what is true with that guy!

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake probably could have beat some of these allegations if he seeded up a black woman…his entire family being white makes it even funnier
And him trying so desperately to cling on to his son’s pinch of blackness makes it even funnier. John Travolta looked more believable in a durag. :mjlol: Drake, just let that boy be white in peace.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Someone tell me how drake a bad father
white boy wanted to kill the lil whipper snapper

During the conversation, Drake allegedly asked Brussaux to get an abortion, which she declined. Here’s the conversation per TMZ:

Drake: I want you to have an abortion.
Brussaux: I can't kill my baby simply to indulge you sorry.
Drake: Indulge me? F*** you.
Brussaux: What?
Drake: You do know what you're doing you think you're going to get money.

In response to her claim, Drake’s reps discredited Sophie. “This woman has a very questionable background. She has admitted to having multiple relationships. We understand she may have problems getting into the United States. She’s one of many women claiming he got them pregnant. If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child,” they told TMZ.
According to Brussaux, the baby was conceived in January 2017, around the time the two were first spotted dining together in Amsterdam. Her baby is a little under a year old, after being born in October 2017. His name is, if you don’t already know, Adonis. We don’t know if Drake is the father, because he apparently doesn’t know either.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Yall gotta chill on "it's over for Drake" stuff. History should have shown you that good music>>>>>

He has to know though that at this point, he can't win. Not because of any bars or anything like that. He can't win because the hip hop public has decided that Drake isn't more likeable than Kendrick. He has been successfully been painted as the bad guy, responsible for everything but cancer.

He'll respond and no matter how dope it is Kendrick can fart on a record and it will be better.
When I say it’s over I’m 100% talking from a public perception pov. Drake could drop the holy grail of disses and I legit don’t think it will harm Kendrick. There’s a shift happening right now.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
L
26599140-8169191-image-a-78_1585596152767.jpg

fenty 330
What a beautiful Caucasian family :wow:

Stench still on her tho :picard:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i think that is the issue... if it is true.. it is hard to believe cos dude is a known troll. Unless there is evidence I guess.

Markman alludes to it here, and he needs confirmation

Like that line he is referring to is "your best work is a lyt pack"

Then his Lytskin track https://x.com/Stilldontgaf1/status/1786090646542881259

But ye... hard to even know what is true with that guy!

Daylyt is full of shyt. But interesting

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Drake: I want you to have an abortion.
Brussaux: I can't kill my baby simply to indulge you sorry.
Drake: Indulge me? F*** you.
Brussaux: What?
Drake: You do know what you're doing you think you're going to get money.

In response to her claim, Drake’s reps discredited Sophie. “This woman has a very questionable background. She has admitted to having multiple relationships. We understand she may have problems getting into the United States. She’s one of many women claiming he got them pregnant. If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child,” they told TMZ.
According to Brussaux, the baby was conceived in January 2017, around the time the two were first spotted dining together in Amsterdam. Her baby is a little under a year old, after being born in October 2017. His name is, if you don’t already know, Adonis. We don’t know if Drake is the father, because he apparently doesn’t know either.

Forgot how grimey this whole situation was :picard:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
If Drake is smart he wouldn't drop another response, I mean unless he's ready to get all the way messy because he's definitely not outrapping Kendrick

They're playing the diss song during playoff games that's unprecedented right there, I don't see anything Drake dropping changing the public's opinion

This is pretty much how I feel at this point. I’m glad Kendrick didn’t duck him and we got a little back and forth but if it goes beyond this point it’s gonna go from a fun battle to something nasty

It ain’t too late for them to peace it up and move on from this