Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Rumours are Daylyt wrote Back to Back and God's plan. Daylyt is now with TDE. Used to be OVO back around the Meek days. Speculation but it seems it is going that way according to what I have heard and read :smile:
I don't believe anything involving daylyt.

Good battle rapper but dude is not a serious person.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Yall gotta chill on "it's over for Drake" stuff. History should have shown you that good music>>>>>

He has to know though that at this point, he can't win. Not because of any bars or anything like that. He can't win because the hip hop public has decided that Drake isn't more likeable than Kendrick. He has been successfully been painted as the bad guy, responsible for everything but cancer.

He'll respond and no matter how dope it is Kendrick can fart on a record and it will be better.

It ain't over but this is the most vulnerable we've ever seen Drake in a rap beef. For the first time he can't rely on sales or the court of public opinion to sway people. All the L's he's amassed over the years are starting to have a cumulative effect as well. He'll recover from this but I think this is the beginning of the end of him being on top. He's already been on top 3x longer than most other rappers of his fame. All it takes is for enough people to start viewing listening to him as corny.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yall gotta chill on "it's over for Drake" stuff. History should have shown you that good music>>>>>

He has to know though that at this point, he can't win. Not because of any bars or anything like that. He can't win because the hip hop public has decided that Drake isn't more likeable than Kendrick. He has been successfully been painted as the bad guy, responsible for everything but cancer.

He'll respond and no matter how dope it is Kendrick can fart on a record and it will be better.
When people say “It’s over” they mean this battle. Get out of your feelings. Most of us know Drake will still have a career after this. :pachaha: :mjlol: