Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll preface with...If this is legit,

Anyone who ignores this/doesn't care is why hip hop is so corny now. How can you be a fan of hip hop and see this and not feel disgusted? You're just a cold-blooded, 100% dikk eater at that point, there's no other possibility, you're on Drake's dikk and basically a male female. Or you're a little kid/young teen...then you get a pass.

Kendrick is writing his diss records (and regular records) by himself, he's the talent...Drake is writing his (if he wrote anything at all) with teams of writers. Read that again. If you're thinking/about to type something defending Drake regarding this in any way, you're a dikk eater and should be banned for life from hip hop...and this forum...and from being taken seriously by anybody, ever...on anything.
These are directly from Spotify. I screenshotted them myself lol

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
man went as far as referencing the restaurant drake was in when he was robbed WAY BACK IN 2010 and boosted its business :picard:

Weird angle when dude got murked a week later and Kendrick rapped about his own pops getting robbed on DAMN

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They play euphoria on the radio out here in l.a it alund weird with all the bad words removed :mjlol:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
couple things.

this and The Hillbillies some of the best things Kendrick ever done, especially after that dud of an album
(Rich Spirit is a great song though)

Kendrick fans are def embarrassing as Drake fans but its not even them, the amount of nonsense people been tweeting hoping to go viral is goofy as hell I've seen corny shyt like 'Kendrick fans do this (read the book) Drake fans do this (wait for the movie)'. look like paid tweets

that clip of Akademiks reacting to the "cheesing fam" bit of the song had me howling

I seen people complaining that Cam and Mase saying they don't care for Kendrick song.
Eastcoast old heads don't care for Kendrick at all and people somehow can't grasp it.

he was trying to be nice but you could clearly tell Cam clearly feels the whole beef is trash