Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of all the lines in this song, the way he said "OVO nikkas is dikk riders" so matter of factly gets me every single time :mjlol: :scust:
If you write your raps you can spit them with more conviction. Ghostwritten bars just sound more hesitant because the full meaning behind the words is impossible to grasp since it came from someone else. Pusha T also has a disgusting delivery. Drake always sounds flat.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
If you write your raps you can spit them with more conviction. Ghostwritten bars just sound more hesitant because the full meaning behind the words is impossible to grasp since it came from someone else. Pusha T also has a disgusting delivery. Drake always sounds flat.
His voice is just not strong enough for the tough talk he attempts. He has too much whiny crying nonsense in his vocals. Big Sean has a similar problem. All that “pew pew pew” on “Precision” had me thinking of 13 year old shooting Nerf guns.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

There were people who actually thought Cole stood a chance against Kendrick :mjlol: .....I told people when Cole backed out. Cole is a truly great rapper. Now think about how great Kendrick is that he made a rapper of Coles caliber fall back and apologize. That alone should have been the warning sign. Cole knows Kendrick is a demon and he wanted no parts of it.