Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Aubrey apparently got robbed by this Sizzlac nikka back in 09. His last music vid he was at this chinaspot... nikkas online were sayin the gang Aubrey affiliated wit that KDot makin fun off for copyin LA gangs did the shootin and one of those Toronto rappers even later mentioned him after his death bout "they still tryna find out" or some shyt. There was a Reddit thread I read it on

False two of the guys that robbed him got caught moments after. Drake actually made a police statement at the time but then him and his team realized this would kill his image and rap career. When trial came for the accusers he was a no show but they still got convicted.

That’s why for years he had bars about checking girls purses for cellphone text messages because he was so sure the girl he was with set him up. He also had “Beef with the Bleekz” as he mentioned because that’s where the guys were from.

As far as dude who got murdered that’s another story….

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He will go with kendrick girl fukking his body guard and having a kid( that kendrick raises) that's not his angle, it's been a industry secret/hinted for some time. Quote me on this. I believe drake made sneak disses bout it b4 but I'm not a drake fan don't quote me on that
I have literally never heard this shyt before Drake said it. When has this ever been hinted at anywhere??

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Props,need to read up on this. You would think its not seen as a conspiracy,but for many it still is.

Also alot of people comparing Kendrick to Nicki with the different voices,acting like Kendrick is a barb. But E-40 was well known(and yes hated) for this back in the day. Kendrick has mentioned 40 numerous times,and even on Like Dat,and has stated he was a fan. The other goat of this generation who also does the differerent voices has said the same(Sada Baby). Even with some of the flow and inflections I was hearing 40. You gotta understand the inspirations to understand the nuance:wow:
V0laLw.gif
99b0c92fcdf32463ac5f929c6724dc7c.gif

giphy.gif

kendrick is schizo....

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I have literally never heard this shyt before Drake said it. When has this ever been hinted at anywhere??
Industry shyt been talked about for a while.

Drake was sneak dissing about it on "meltdown". I'm like 90% positive he gonna expose that on his next diss

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
This is a great diss. I don't get though why Kendrick does here the "crying" rap voice, it made sense artistically in some of his songs, but why in a diss record????

This is also too long, so I don't expect people to listen to this like 10-15 years from now, it ain't gonna be this generation's Ether in that aspect.

My last bit about this is when will rappers realize the "don't let me expose you", "you don't want my next diss to come out, let's stop here" method is wack????? I thought that was a lesson learned form Takeover. Cole tried that too, Drake too, now Kendrick. Not saying the next diss won't be a nuclear bomb but pumping it won't make any good impact... In fact it would do the opposite... It makes this diss looks weaker (simply because the rapper is saying this ain't it), and it raises expectations to the next diss, bad move.