Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I’ve been mostly avoiding all of this beef as I figured it got a bit silly after the AI song.

But just heard Euphoria, I don’t think I need to hear anything else. This is Ether, No Vaseline, Real Mutherfukking G’s level of excellence.

The second verse where Dot is talking about his son, putting him to bed, praying and teaching him morales, etc particularly hit a chord with me and almost got me teary eyed as I am a new father and him using it as a weapon against that boy hits the emotional level like “whiskers like a rat”, “scared to smile they called you ugly”.

Dot has done an excellent job. It’s over

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Call Kendrick the rap boogeyman and he drops this.....

He some cool lines but the song is overall mid. I'll be playing Like That more over this. Yall hate when Em does the weird voices but love when Kendrick does the same thing? Crazy.

I feel people's hatred and disdain for Drake are making this more than what it is. Pusha said the same things but said it better. And people hyping that "I don't like when you say ngga" line is funny when Drake been saying ngga for over a decade. Now Kenny want to be mad? Should Have checked about that years ago.

I'm feeling Like That more than this.
Some people have been since 2009, the masses let it rock

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your last one bricked/ you really not on shyt/ they make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit/ pull your contract cause we gotta see the split/ they way you doing splits bytch your pants might rip/

I still can’t believe this nikka wrote these ABC raps man. I don’t even think preschoolers rap like that anymore. every time I hear it I’m like :what:
That pants rip line is some incredibly corny shyt.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
These google reviews :pachaha:

IMG-8941.jpg

IMG-8940.jpg

IMG-8939.jpg

IMG-8938.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

:mjlol:See this is funny, cause Kendrick don't even play internet games so this shyt is just organic from the people :mjlol: