Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

tay1

All Star
Daps
Social media is getting at Drake in a way I don't think he saw coming. I hope he has something in the tuck to combat this. If not, it's over.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Dot addressed this. All of these artists, successful or not has that thing that can't be bought or sold. Drake certainly benefited by standing next to these folks. Idgaf about $ when him and Lucian luckier Grange have a sweetheart deal.
Exactly.

Folks are really obtuse.

Aurbry NEEDED THEM. Those features to appear authenticly of the culture.

Them nikkahs thought they got a feature for free lol nah they were USED.

Drake is a product.
This is a great diss. I don't get though why Kendrick does here the "crying" rap voice, it made sense artistically in some of his songs, but why in a diss record????

This is also too long, so I don't expect people to listen to this like 10-15 years from now, it ain't gonna be this generation's Ether in that aspect.

My last bit about this is when will rappers realize the "don't let me expose you", "you don't want my next diss to come out, let's stop here" method is wack????? I thought that was a lesson learned form Takeover. Cole tried that too, Drake too, now Kendrick. Not saying the next diss won't be a nuclear bomb but pumping it won't make any good impact... In fact it would do the opposite... It makes this diss looks weaker (simply because the rapper is saying this ain't it), and it raises expectations to the next diss, bad move.
Pusha did it...

Aurbry didn't want that surgical summer.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/4
There’s an interview with Drake floating around talking about he didnt know racism until he went state side.

First let’s get something straight. Black Canadians face an absurd amount of racism in Canada. From Police interactions, to housing to red lining to job opportunities and wage suppression.

All of it. An encounter with Police can end with us dead.

2/4
The criticism of Drake is valid because he’s upbringing was pretty divorced from that. He grew up in one of Toronto’s whitest and richest neighbourhoods and was a Teenage actor on a pretty popular sitcom before blowing up as a Rapper at 23.

3/4
But Drake’s experience is not the norm for Black people in Canada and to say we dont experience racism or we live with the nice white people who dont indulge in hate is wild.

Ontario still has sundown towns.

He grew up privileged to not encounter Anti Black racism until his 20s

Most of us learned and experienced that shyt from childhood.

4/4
This is what im referencing

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMgEBxtWoAA4D0H.jpg

Cooking with FACTS

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Industry shyt been talked about for a while.

Drake was sneak dissing about it on "meltdown". I'm like 90% positive he gonna expose that on his next diss
Sounds like you got yourself wrapped up in some Aubrey stan rabbit hole :dead:......industry secret:pachaha:.......they're just going off drake's line on pushups like everyone else. Now searching for anytime Aubrey mentioned the word bodyguard and calling it a subliminal:deadrose:

Even if drake takes it there he already telegraphed it. So now it won't even hit as hard. Drake even teasing it was the exact reason he's not really built for beef. You don't give your opponent an opportunity to see your hand. So Kendrick called him a liar off the bat to let everyone know he's just telling DuckTales. It's over. Like kendrick said. Any place drake takes it to, dot just gonna take it further. Aubrey getting decapitated on the next one.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
so? your original post stated people just wanna hear "tea". I pointed out coli calls adidon a classic, and the main point of that song was exposing drake's bm and son aka "tea", and that is all people really reference about that song. no one references that track to talk about pusha's bars about drakes dad and mom. they reference that song for the chatty patty shyt.
The entire song was questioning Drake’s character, from his lack of blackness to who he chose as the mother of his hidden child to his general family life. People have referenced every one of those. YOU just chose to zone in on the “chatty patty” parts.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's 37-38. Jay-Z called himself young, said 30 the new 20 & made forever young ages 36-40, right?.... and Jay was still GOAT status and only competing with his label mate Kanye and Frienemy Wayne for that Top Dog spot.

That ain't the move chief!

Hov got clowned for that forever young shyt