Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Daps
euphoria took genius.com down. i think this has never happened before. It overtook push up in views within a day.

Ain’t nobody need a microscope to look at drakes lines. Middle schoolers can digest that shyt :mjlol:
It's ironic cause there's dozens and dozens of pages saying Kendrick has no bars. lol. Now they rushing to Genius.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Naah, you missed the EXTENDED scheme bro!!

Let me see if CHUBBS really crash sumn
My first one, like my last one
It’s a classic, you don't have one
Let your
CORE audience STOMACH that,
then tell 'em where you get your ABS from
V12” - it's a fast one,
bow-bow-bow, last one

- Kendrick Lamar (euphoria)

GMetchTWwAEZeid

The Layers :whew::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow:
Then after last one he switches from the body to headshots for the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk. Body bars then to the head. nikka boxing and rapping at the same time :wow:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
euphoria took genius.com down. i think this has never happened before. It overtook push up in views within a day.

Ain’t nobody need a microscope to look at drakes lines. Middle schoolers can digest that shyt :mjlol:

Your last one bricked/ you really not on shyt/ they make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit/ pull your contract cause we gotta see the split/ they way you doing splits bytch your pants might rip/

I still can’t believe this nikka wrote these ABC raps man. I don’t even think preschoolers rap like that anymore. every time I hear it I’m like :what:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Your last one bricked/ you really not on shyt/ they make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit/ pull your contract cause we gotta see the split/ they way you doing splits bytch your pants might rip/

I still can’t believe this nikka wrote these ABC raps man. I don’t even think preschoolers Tao like that anymore. every time I hear it I’m like :what:
Honestly, his bars on Push Ups are much better than pretty much all of the corny trash he spit on For the Dogs.