Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was never a conspiracy, cacs have been using black folks as test subjects for a long ass time.

The entire field of gynecology was created from information gain by torturing black women with experiments against their will.

The surprising part is drake being related to someone directly responsible for these types of experiments.

Props,need to read up on this. You would think its not seen as a conspiracy,but for many it still is.

Also alot of people comparing Kendrick to Nicki with the different voices,acting like Kendrick is a barb. But E-40 was well known(and yes hated) for this back in the day. Kendrick has mentioned 40 numerous times,and even on Like Dat,and has stated he was a fan. The other goat of this generation who also does the differerent voices has said the same(Sada Baby). Even with some of the flow and inflections I was hearing 40. You gotta understand the inspirations to understand the nuance:wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Jesus Christ

You nikkas create these fantasies in your heads and probably sit there with a smirk on your face thinking about all the possible outcomes.

Drake can say he fukked Kendrick’s wife and that’s his kid. Nothing will happen. Kendrick Lamar and everybody affiliated with him will do nothing about it. Stop trying to make this more serious than what it is and enjoy the songs.
He will go with kendrick girl fukking his body guard and having a kid( that kendrick raises) that's not his angle, it's been a industry secret/hinted for some time. Quote me on this. I believe drake made sneak disses bout it b4 but I'm not a drake fan don't quote me on that

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
on away from home

"Dr. Dre'll send a nikka home, that took patience
Four "Grammy's" to my name, a hundred nominations
Esperanza Spalding was gettin' all the praises
I'm tryna keep it humble, I'm tryna keep it gracious
Who give a fukk Michelle Obama put you on her playlist?
Then we never hear from you again like you was taken"

CLEARLY a shot at kendrick. shyts barely a sneak diss.

Esperanza got best new artist over Drake at the Grammy's in 2011.

She showed up on Michelle Obama's playlists despite Drake completely eclipsing her in cultural relevance.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Props,need to read up on this. You would think its not seen as a conspiracy,but for many it still is.

Also alot of people comparing Kendrick to Nicki with the different voices,acting like Kendrick is a barb. But E-40 was well known(and yes hated) for this back in the day. Kendrick has mentioned 40 numerous times,and even on Like Dat,and has stated he was a fan. The other goat of this generation who also does the differerent voices has said the same(Sada Baby). Even with some of the flow and inflections I was hearing 40. You gotta understand the inspirations to understand the nuance:wow:
It’s not just the high pitched funny voices .

They both have a low registry that cuts deep when they talk down to people also with great flows .

When Nicki gets in her shyt talking voice is very foxy brown like mixed with the smooth flows .

Kim was also great with the low deep voice .

Nicki and Kendrick can go low to high so quick, while keeping the same flow or switching while riding the beat effortless .

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

She showed up on Michelle Obama's playlists despite Drake completely eclipsing her in cultural relevance.

This has always been the story.

Idk why they reaching to make it something it's not :mjlol:

Here comes the "layerzzZZzzZ"

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
There’s an interview with Drake floating around talking about he didnt know racism until he went state side.

First let’s get something straight. Black Canadians face an absurd amount of racism in Canada. From Police interactions, to housing to red lining to job opportunities and wage suppression.

All of it. An encounter with Police can end with us dead.

2/4
The criticism of Drake is valid because he’s upbringing was pretty divorced from that. He grew up in one of Toronto’s whitest and richest neighbourhoods and was a Teenage actor on a pretty popular sitcom before blowing up as a Rapper at 23.

3/4
But Drake’s experience is not the norm for Black people in Canada and to say we dont experience racism or we live with the nice white people who dont indulge in hate is wild.

Ontario still has sundown towns.

He grew up privileged to not encounter Anti Black racism until his 20s

Most of us learned and experienced that shyt from childhood.

4/4
This is what im referencing

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMgEBxtWoAA4D0H.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
To even have this as a reference point says a lot because I don't even know what movie this is.

I immediately thought of DMX when Kendrick was on his hate train.

Drake thinks Julia Stiles.
It's almost as if there's a cultural disconnect there!

2/2
The only Julia Stiles movies I've watched are the ones where she was with Black men .... "O" and "Saved The Last Dance".

I'll watch it if you're recommending.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Mentioned Dre, said he was being "humble", kendrick was also put on Michelle's playlist, kendrick dissappeared for 5 years at his peak.

Why the fukk would you think that was a random shot at Esperanza?

:mjlol: