Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I’m legit impressed with the amount of ‘easter eggs’, references….Kendrick is a genius

The part about Kendrick that is most impressive is that he will not break it down, will not go back and explain the lines, he is going to leave it open for interpretation, to take it any way you want *pause* Drake really isn’t ready for Kenny, he is down so bad that he is actually DM’ing Chomo16 :picard: He ain’t ever beating them pedo allegations

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Ktt2 :mjlol:
They own posters clowing yall believing this :dead:

Right right but this wigga don't even get black references

He really think Kendrick watching some cac shıt Sandra watches and referencing to him...😭

I bet this cac never even watched Martin or Living Single. He just living vicariously through his 1 black friend that he met behind the scenes in degrassi. 😭

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to all the real Canadian nikkas keeping it solid during this competitive moment in rap :salute:

gay-flag.gif

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Exactly. nikkas here taking that serious like Kenny is avoiding smoke. If u know how LA nikkas speak, Kendrick is inviting the smoke.
Kenny grew up in WSP the original P Funk. They better stop tryna play him :wow: . And I say this as someone who hasn’t liked his music in like a decade. But it’s West West over everything.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's something to chuckle at but ultimately it doesn't matter. Warren G misspelled the word "next", for Christ sake. Nobody cares about shyt like this when the song comes on.

Fred.
It ain't a big deal. Line just falls a little flat. And it ain't cause it's the wrong name. It's the way it was set up. nikkas who tryna do all the mental gymnastics to excuse son is the ones yall should be getting at. To ME. This diss record is just decent. Nobody during this whole battle had a great diss record yet imo. Chris Breezy had a great diss record. Lol

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any respected rappers denying Kendrick's bars. Drake and his fanbase are pretty much destined to go "sticks and stones" sooner or later, but all that does is erase his rap credibility even further. Push Ups is a piece of shyt compared to Euphoria. At best it's a better pop song for women and gays to consume.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All this Cease and Desist FUKKERY behind the scenes poliTricks is exactly how these Bloodsuckers operate in spaces THEY Takeover:hhh::mjpls::ld::scusthov:
They flex whatever muscles they can

We can do it to. Recorded music industry been around for ages. Brothers can get competent Black lawyers too and play all those games too.

I dunno why people act like Jews for mystical powers

:laff:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Yall wilding.

There's some solid Canadian cats in Toronto who realize Drake is in over his head with this beef.

They respect and appreciate the West Coast and all the legendary spitters that come out of the Best Coast.

Again, salute to my real ones from Vancouver all the way to Montreal who recognize what Kendrick doing right now :salute:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with this. Drake gotta come back with something serious.

Cole better jump the fukk back in the ring and defend his damn self again. He got aired out badly :mjlol:

Kendrick retread a lot of Pusha talking points but the vitriol is real :wow: .

That line about soon as Drake step off the plane to LA, Kendrick people extorting him was :banderas:

@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @JMD @humminbird @Cheese McNair

What yall think so far?
I have no clue what's going on with this :mjlol: