Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So why u post 40000 links :scust:
motivation
200w.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Exactly. nikkas here taking that serious like Kenny is avoiding smoke. If u know how LA nikkas speak, Kendrick is inviting the smoke.
Then you got retards saying dot is scared cause he told Aubrey not to lie on him :mjlol: ......when pushups was literally just a song full of lies. From being extorted. To giving up 50%. shyt even Kenny's shoe size was a lie :pachaha:.....but Aubrey knows that doesn't matter. His fans don't care about truth. Kenny was just warning him he's playing a dangerous game. This isn't meek mill or pusha. That's why top showed allegiance as soon as the song dropped. To tell Aubrey it's deeper than music. This is family. Don't play with our names.

Have no idea what crodie was thinking trying to play divide and conquer with kenny and top. The 2nd track that starts playing at end still has the "drop and gimmie 50" chorus too. He's prolly gonna have to drop that angle altogether. That's how I knew from the jump Aubrey grasping at straws. Now he might jump out the window and try to mention dots wife hoping that lands. But it's only gonna get worse for him.

Superstar
Daps
Yall wilding.

There's some solid Canadian cats in Toronto who realize Drake is in over his head with this beef.

They respect and appreciate the West Coast and all the legendary spitters that come out of the Best Coast.

Again, salute to my real ones from Vancouver all the way to Montreal who recognize what Kendrick doing right now :salute:

:mjlol:
It’s all good, I love Vancouver. Been waiting all day for the hospital to discharge my girl and our daughter. Was bored and in a good mood so I’ve been doing my best to sow chaos and make people laugh lol.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Then you got retards saying dot is scared cause he told Aubrey not to lie on him :mjlol: ......when pushups was literally just a song full of lies. From being extorted. To giving up 50%. shyt even Kenny's shoe size was a lie :pachaha:.....but Aubrey knows that doesn't matter. His fans don't care about truth. Kenny was just warning him he's playing a dangerous game. This isn't meek mill or pusha. That's why top showed allegiance as soon as the song dropped. To tell Aubrey it's deeper than music. This is family. Don't play with our names.

Have no idea what crodie was thinking trying to play divide and conquer with kenny and top. The 2nd track that starts playing at end still has the "drop and gimmie 50" chorus too. He's prolly gonna have to drop that angle altogether. That's how I knew from the jump Aubrey grasping at straws. Now he might jump out the window and try to mention dots wife hoping that lands. But it's only gonna get worse for him.

If Aubrey mentions Kenny's family, he's gonna need J Prince bodyguards plus security with him 24/7 the moment he step foot in LA.

I think he got the funds for it though.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

The whole point of "Push Ups" was Kendrick is getting extorted by Top and had to give up 50%.

Kendrick said they can compare paperwork.

If you're referring to some other vague reference to extortion based on rumors :yeshrug: I'm talking about what's been addressed in the songs we've heard. No one was talking about Top is extorting Kendrick until Drake mentioned it.

Fred.
There were several posters on here also insinuating that there was some kind of beef with Top and Dot.

:yeshrug:
I told them "Nah.....".

Top came out and said "Kendrick is family".

Several low key haters just ignored that part too.

There's several people committed to the bipartisan act that are really just mad that Kendrick is out here
doing what he's supposed to and it's working.

:pachaha:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Let your core audience stomach that
Then tell em where you got your abs from

Kendrick scheming on em.
:whew:
Naah, you missed the EXTENDED scheme bro!!

Let me see if CHUBBS really crash sumn
My first one, like my last one
It’s a classic, you don't have one
Let your
CORE audience STOMACH that,
then tell 'em where you get your ABS from
V12” - it's a fast one,
bow-bow-bow, last one

- Kendrick Lamar (euphoria)

GMetchTWwAEZeid

The Layers :whew::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm not even from L.A. and I was seriously confused by people saying Kendrick was being passive or too "nice" in this diss.

That logic only makes sense if you ignore literally everything around the "friendly fade" part.

Fred.
The whole record sets the tone that Kendrick is getting annoyed, and this is with whatever, but also letting it be known that Drake should opt out. I think this is the best diss since Lupe buried Royce, and I hope that Drake comes back with something that makes Kendrick actually angry.