Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who talking about contracts? I damn sure wasn't :dahell:

:gucci:

The whole point of "Push Ups" was Kendrick is getting extorted by Top and had to give up 50%.

Kendrick said they can compare paperwork.

If you're referring to some other vague reference to extortion based on rumors :yeshrug: I'm talking about what's been addressed in the songs we've heard. No one was talking about Top is extorting Kendrick until Drake mentioned it.

Fred.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dropping vague threats at Nicki Minaj show last night lol

You got 7 calendar days according to Big Backademicks, BBL man

Even based off this 10 second video I can tell that Drake's thug rapper persona is a cheap mockery. You can't unsee it once you notice it. Drake is Aubrey Graham's greatest role.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Yep...again we may be reaching but isn't euphoria also about a trans girl? i dont watch the show but so ive heard. Kendrick spoke about his trans auntie so if this is his angle he'll have to come at it at a mature way...that sons him

Drake fukked Kendrick's trans auntie? He really is moving snakeish :ohhh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:mjlol: kendrick told us his daddy was stook up by top multiple times and he had to be nice to him to survive, ended up signing his son to that nikka. Both these nikkas squares. Aint no killers let's keep it hiphop

Dot grew up in Compton. His father didn't. He did what he had to do to get by in new territory. Extortionists don't let you leave the label and go on your own...they keep you hostage. But once again. Go ahead and believe what a fraud tells you brehs:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. nikkas here taking that serious like Kenny is avoiding smoke. If u know how LA nikkas speak, Kendrick is inviting the smoke.

I'm not even from L.A. and I was seriously confused by people saying Kendrick was being passive or too "nice" in this diss.

That logic only makes sense if you ignore literally everything around the "friendly fade" part.

Fred.