Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Yeah Drake need to leave this alone. Just slowly fade, do another interview with LeBron, and gone about his day. shyt about to get grim.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Yo...

Transgender Woman, Tenika Watson in Accident with the Late Teddy Pendergrass Finally Speaks Out and Tells her side of the story​

If this what Kendrick alluding to :whew::whew::whew: its a reach I know. But rap nikkas got different brains.

More like Wheelchair Jimmy.

Drizzy never been a stand up dude

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I can’t imagine meeting someone in real life who is making some of the arguments these Drake Stans make. Like a colleague or someone in the park. Would question their mental well being.
The ignore function is cleansing!
Facts, but I ain't ignore nobody. I did however hurt the feelings of a couple sensitive Aubrey angels on here who put me on ignore for a few jokes :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not sure how this is a talking point moving forward when Kendrick dared Drake to compare their contracts. Which I seriously doubt Drake does.

Fred.
Who talking about contracts? I damn sure wasn't :dahell:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took the effect away from Jay's pun and it took the effect away from Kendrick's especially being that the nikka actually explained the actor just to get the fukking name wrong anyway. Lol.

I listened to it back a couple of times and I think Kendrick intentionally pronounced his name that way. Smeen instead of Smen

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Drake need to leave this alone. Just slowly fade, do another interview with LeBron, and gone about his day. shyt about to get grim.
Yep...again we may be reaching but isn't euphoria also about a trans girl? i dont watch the show but so ive heard. Kendrick spoke about his trans auntie so if this is his angle he'll have to come at it at a mature way...that sons him

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lol I'm not in the stan shyt, but Cole grew up around Black folks....I think he had a Black man in the house for a bit (can't remember if it was his pops :whoa: ) Drake's dad was in a whole other country :yeshrug:
Cole more cac than drake for that apology shyt
Yall j fold nikkas can never prop this p*ssy again :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:king:

I'm not debating about this records place in history.

The people have spoken.

:king:

Ten years from now, some of y'all will have to admit that you were in the mix
when a legendary record dropped and you got to comment on it.

Ether moment.
Hit Em Up moment.
No Vaseline moment.

The Bridge Is Over moment.

This is some real Hip-Hop shyt :pachaha: