Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is where it gets interesting cause a looooooot of people don’t like Drake. But they break bread with him cause he makes them bread. Should they both choose to go further, this can get interesting
A lot of the “podcast” folks are just looking for that Drake stimulus. It’s so obvious.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I listened to it back a couple of times and I think Kendrick intentionally pronounced his name that way. Smeen instead of Smen
I feel like it's the same as Nas saying Jay was taking karate lessons(even though it was boxing)just to call him a "tae-bo hoe"

Sometimes you gotta go with what sounds good

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Also. Should pusha feel some type of way about that line:jbhmm:.....dot basically saying he's a different level. Also droppin his government name. Feels a little disrespectful:patrice:.....but that's also what made it one of the hardest bars in the song. Like dot really don't give a fukk who takes offense.

Push is from a different era. Don’t think he’ll take it the wrong way. Push basically let it go when Drake didn’t directly respond. Dot is talking like he’ll legit crash out if it needs to go there

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What do you expect? They thought crodie rhyming fan, hand, nan, japan and shyt, lit, split, rip rhyming was hard. This is elementary rhyming, I did better rhyme schemes when I was 13. 1 syllable rhyming is all them simpletons can comprehend, I know Drake's writers could have done better

His writers purposely do the simple shyt because they think the fans are stupid. Well theyre right, drake fans are stupid, so :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wayne spelled Syphilis wrong on sky is the limit but it’s still a classic song :blessed:

Hip-hop is littered with this sort of thing.

No I don't think it's a quadruple lyrical miracle entendre nor do I think it warrants pages of people nitpicking it. Especially when dude ain't been relevant for two decades, his "The Boys" appearance aside.

Fred.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naah, you missed the EXTENDED scheme bro!!

Let me see if CHUBBS really crash sumn
My first one, like my last one
It’s a classic, you don't have one
Let your
CORE audience STOMACH that,
then tell 'em where you get your ABS from
V12” - it's a fast one,
bow-bow-bow, last one

- Kendrick Lamar (euphoria)

GMetchTWwAEZeid

The Layers :whew::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow:
Yeah Drake would be dead if he was regular

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The whole record sets the tone that Kendrick is getting annoyed, and this is with whatever, but also letting it be known that Drake should opt out. I think this is the best diss since Lupe buried Royce, and I hope that Drake comes back with something that makes Kendrick actually angry.

yeah both drake and kendrick sound very sure they had smoking guns on their disses.

i assume drake with the whitney stuff and kendrick with the snitch pedo sexual assault.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hip-hop is littered with this sort of thing.

No I don't think it's a quadruple lyrical miracle entendre nor do I think it warrants pages of people nitpicking it. Especially when dude ain't been relevant for two decades, his "The Boys" appearance aside.

Fred.
It’s pretty much this, and the “taking other rappers lines” are the only thing these OVO meat swallowers have, so they really harping on it. It’s such a nothing argument, but it just goes to show again how fukking brutal the record is, “the boy” is cooked