Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
kendrick jay rock soul or q nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver check in with that clown when they come to the city

trae good with tde .. because when q got a weed charge at his first sxsw... trae made it happen for q to sit it out on the weekend vs doing a whole bid

paid a fine
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he off beat?

Yall keep fukking saying this. But he was on beat to me
They're just saying whatever.

Throwing anything at the wall hoping it sticks.

Kendrick was so IN POCKET and ON THE BEAT in "Like That"

that people just remember "BOM!!!" because it landed on the 808s perfectly.

There are several people that I would just ignore if their critique is anything involving "HE don't be on beat" or "He can't rap (with bars, quotables, etc.)".

It's clear and obvious shyt talking at that point.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm saying who cares either way?

It's an odd thing to harp on. Rappers have been fukking up people's names or getting basic facts wrong for years.

The Jay-Z sun/earth bar comes to mind. Which is a hell of a lot more egregious than a B tier actor from 20 years ago. And nobody cared because the song was dope.

Fred.
It took the effect away from Jay's pun and it took the effect away from Kendrick's especially being that the nikka actually explained the actor just to get the fukking name wrong anyway. Lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, as far as the song it's dope but comparing it to "Ether" or "Take Over" is a fools errand. It's like watching a new movie and saying "it's not 'The Godfather'"....uh....ok? There's dozens of great movies than aren't that good. If you cats were expecting a historic diss record from Drake or Kendrick I don't know what to tell you. Not saying it's impossible but I never did, so my expectations were a hell of a lot more realistic. More in line with what "Euphoria" actually turned out to be. A great diss record.

Fred.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

Teddy was also in the car with a....nm

Yo...

Transgender Woman, Tenika Watson in Accident with the Late Teddy Pendergrass Finally Speaks Out and Tells her side of the story​

If this what Kendrick alluding to :whew::whew::whew: its a reach I know. But rap nikkas got different brains.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It took the effect away from Jay's pun and it took the effect away from Kendrick's especially being that the nikka actually explained the actor just to get the fukking name wrong anyway. Lol.

It's something to chuckle at but ultimately it doesn't matter. Warren G misspelled the word "next", for Christ sake. Nobody cares about shyt like this when the song comes on.

Fred.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Teddy was also in the car with a....nm

I ain’t know bro was a batty man :ohhh: :scusthov:

Edit: Watching an interview, someone in the comments said that in its book it said that they was never sexual and Teddy didn’t know he was a man.

Someone else said that Teddys friends said he liked to play with it while driving, tried it with the tranny, felt unexpected nuts and crashed :mjlol:

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick really didn’t waste any lines. Everything had a meaning. I’m starting to think that 2nd verse was him rapping from Drake’s perspective before he switched voices .

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo...

Transgender Woman, Tenika Watson in Accident with the Late Teddy Pendergrass Finally Speaks Out and Tells her side of the story​

If this what Kendrick alluding to :whew::whew::whew: its a reach I know. But rap nikkas got different brains.