Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Why nikkas on the west mad? Dre, snoop, Suge, ice cube, Kendrick… all them rich west coast legends couldn’t copped pacs ring and donate it to the African American museum in DC… them nikkas it seems like they didn’t think much of Pac.. yet mad and allowed a Canadian nikka to buy it

It’s like when nikkas get mad everyone other than black folk got businesses in black neighborhoods…

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
-Blackface
-Calling Rick Ross racist
-Perpetual Karen...a few ago he think he Uma Thurman from 'Kill Bill', now he think he Julia Styles
- tryin to get like that removed from the album.... is the peckerwood of all peckerwood moves..and he's jewish...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you're mad at dudes calling Drake white you are really buying the fake kumbaya "let's end racism" shyt American media promote yet don't call out actual racists or you are white yourself.
And there's nothing wrong with being white but act accordingly. Don't cosplay as a Black stereotype for cool points. Show some actual respect if you want to be around us.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The culture is so ridiculously cooked. I am far from a Drake hater. This might actually be the first time on here I’m not on his side. I don’t care that he’s mixed and generally listen to his shyt here and there. I thought Push Ups was great.

But how is the general consensus in the hip hop community not that Kendrick is killing him right now? I really don’t get it. Drake makes good music but the nikka is essentially cosplaying. I get that rappers are all lying all the time, but what he does at times is beyond the pale. Everyone knows that what Kendrick is saying is facts but nikkas are saying ITS BORING AND TOO LONG so Drake is still winning??? Is he really running the whole rap game so these media nikkas are shook or what?

Even when shyts exciting it’s all wrong and retarded :snoop:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad

Knew this zesty fakkit was goin to have a mental breakdown but you outdid yourself :huhldup:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The culture is so ridiculously cooked. I am far from a Drake hater. This might actually be the first time on here I’m not on his side. I don’t care that he’s mixed and generally listen to his shyt here and there. I thought Push Ups was great.

But how is the general consensus in the hip hop community not that Kendrick is killing him right now? I really don’t get it. Drake makes good music but the nikka is essentially cosplaying. I get that rappers are all lying all the time, but what he does at times is beyond the pale. Everyone knows that what Kendrick is saying is facts but nikkas are saying ITS BORING AND TOO LONG so Drake is still winning??? Is he really running the whole rap game so these media nikkas are shook or what?

Even when shyts exciting it’s all wrong and retarded :snoop:
Money buys empty people. This is a glance on how the world operates…. Since he has been the guy for so long they don’t want to mess up the potential “bag”. Should be easier for you understand but it’s every facet of our life. Work, church, politics etc. they will side with money every time because they stand for nothing. I’m just glad we are getting a clearer view on this battle.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Drake smashed Dots wife or something and I HOPE IT DIDNT HAPPEN for the record... but the way folks is talking like Drake do this snake ish behind the scenes... does he win if he can reveal that and break up a happy home? :jbhmm:

No facts to any of this, I'm just posing a question cause I don't want nobody to run with it.

when you catch yourself contemplating these ridiculous scenarios to even see a way out

long week ahead :francis: