Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Either way, its not the same as drake dropping this on his YouTube with millions of subs.

But I know you're just being stupid, so have at it :mjlol:
Take it up with your boy who was too shook to put it on DSPs for fear of not going #1. Don’t y’all always be talking numbers, now the numbers can’t come cuz of one week? Ok crodie

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Before I would be like "oh Kendrick do a bunch of funny voices why he do that shyt" but now:

1) it doesn't detract from what he's saying
2) hes he biggest artist out right now that when he drops, you know it's not AI. The AI Kendrick shyt in the wild sounds fake ASF, probably because they can't really artificially reproduce his unique sound

@Artificial Intelligence expound on this if you can

C.) Drake sneak dropped a track, then wouldn't claim it until fans hopped on the wave. If that shyt was panned, he would've claimed it was purely AI and had an army 🪖 of OV-Ho dikkRIDERS to back him up

IV.) Drake meat janitors keep using time as a diss, "oh Kendrick lost because he took 11 days." But if Like that was the start of this, didn't it takw drake near 2 weeks to respond? He even uncleared a song for another rapper.

There are multiple layers and levels to this shyt, Kendrick is up right now

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying hip hop is rooted in blackness. When something inherently black happens like sampling "Greatest Inspiration" by Teddy to diss a fraud and you diss it, you shot yourself in the foot brody... don't type nikka no more.
:martin: If you don't shut yo corny ass up. Can't stand cornballs like you. That sample was not good for a diss. Has nothing to do with blackness.

Now if he would have did some throwback soul sampling like heatmakers or old Kanye then it would be appropriate for a diss record.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is even “lack of blackness”. This shyt becomes a slipery slope because the same nikkas denying Drake of his Black side dikk eat Barack Obama.

Drake been a lame ass nikka, but being a lame ass nikka has nothing to do with your racial make up. Because its black ass nikkas who have done worse than Drake when it comes to “blackness”

-Blackface
-Calling Rick Ross racist
-Perpetual Karen...a few ago he think he Uma Thurman from 'Kill Bill', now he think he Julia Styles

ReasonableMatic

Daps

tumblr_mkp2xvCKmf1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That last beat change Kendrick got a little too goofy. I think if u a big Kendrick fan this shyt is like ether. If you not much a fan it's just aight. If you a Drake Stan It must be trash lol
I’m a big Kendrick fan and this ain’t ether or hit ‘em up or anything else, but it’s a better dis than “you’re 5’5” and AI vocals

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

This explains why Drake is in the predicament he’s in. He and his fans dont have the cultural nuance. :mjpls:

That intro is a big part in why that song has so much in replay value.

1- People love slow to uptempo transitions, see dreams and nightmares, 2), for most black folk 30 n up that song is ingrained in the conscious bc of The Wood, cookouts, Kanye and Do or Die, etc. Your subconscious is already in the tune with it. That’s the type of thinking hitmakers take into account when sampling

Yall don’t known nothing bout thaat :umad:
🙄Another cornball. Not about cultural nuance. It just wasn't good. You Kendrick fans obviously can't tell the difference and think everything he does works when that is not the case. That shyt did not fit and was not clever. I said what I said. He should have gon straight into the second beat. Or made that intro part shorter which would have made it a way better set up. He dragged it out too long.

Keep in mind I'm not reading you nikkas posts all the way either. I read the first sentence and then dismiss the rest because you and the other nikka are clearly idiots.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
🙄Another cornball. Not about cultural nuance. It just wasn't good. You Kendrick fans obviously can't tell the difference and think everything he does works when that is not the case. That shyt did not fit and was not clever. I said what I said. He should have gon straight into the second beat. Or made that intro part shorter which would have made it a way better set up. He dragged it out too long.

Keep in mind I'm not reading you nikkas posts all the way either. I read the first sentence and then dismiss the rest because you and the other nikka are clearly idiots.
:laff: Big mad :russ: