Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Superstar
Daps
Knew this zesty fakkit was goin to have a mental breakdown but you outdid yourself :huhldup:

Folks said Drizzy was stylin on y’all like

tenor.gif

If y’all wanna accept it that’s cool, couldn’t be me tho. I’m a Hebrew Israelite I don’t have no borders
:whoa:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The culture is so ridiculously cooked. I am far from a Drake hater. This might actually be the first time on here I’m not on his side. I don’t care that he’s mixed and generally listen to his shyt here and there. I thought Push Ups was great.

But how is the general consensus in the hip hop community not that Kendrick is killing him right now? I really don’t get it. Drake makes good music but the nikka is essentially cosplaying. I get that rappers are all lying all the time, but what he does at times is beyond the pale. Everyone knows that what Kendrick is saying is facts but nikkas are saying ITS BORING AND TOO LONG so Drake is still winning??? Is he really running the whole rap game so these media nikkas are shook or what?

Even when shyts exciting it’s all wrong and retarded :snoop:
The overall consensus is that Kendrick cooked him. The only ones saying different are people that have relationships with drake. Every top tier spitter who's neutral said euphoria smashed push ups. But you gotta remember Aubrey has a shyt load of dikk riders working 24/7 on social media. They are not a reflection of reality. The people really in tune with the hip hop culture say Kendrick bodied him.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake posted a pic in a ‘Compton community college’ shirt the other day. The school Whitney went to.

Now if he DID smash, hey it’s fair game.

My issue is I wouldn’t put it past him to lie and/or insinuate he did when he didn’t. He really is a bytch. :heh: His code is just completely different/non existent. That’s something a womam would do, post in a dude’s clothes and be like ‘I smashed your man’. Even when dudes taunt another man that he smashed his girl, it’s more masculine. Straight forward. This mfer is ‘coy’. Total bytch

This is the shyt you do when you have no strong male figures in your life. The nikka told you his daddy wasn’t shyt on Take Care and nikka said it’s fukk you I hate you to his momma. This type of shyt is expected from a nikka like that.

The nikka call Wayne his daddy not to long ago. I fukk with Drake too but the nikka got an identity crisis for real.