ON HIM AND HIS FAM.

BRO YOU STARTED THIS.
NOW YOU PLAYING DEFENSE
AND TRYING TO DEFUSE
WHATEVER YOU THINK DRAKE HAS COMING

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I don’t get Kendrick at all

He’s saying Drake is a bad father, a culture vulture, making references to his parents, not black enough etc…

He’s also saying this is a friendly fade, don’t get personal, asking are they his real friends, don’t cross the line and speak on his family…

All in the same damn song. :russ:

Does this nikka wanna get grimey or not, I honestly can’t even tell.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
🙄Another cornball. Not about cultural nuance. It just wasn't good. You Kendrick fans obviously can't tell the difference and think everything he does works when that is not the case. That shyt did not fit and was not clever. I said what I said. He should have gon straight into the second beat. Or made that intro part shorter which would have made it a way better set up. He dragged it out too long.

Keep in mind I'm not reading you nikkas posts all the way either. I read the first sentence and then dismiss the rest because you and the other nikka are clearly idiots.
This goofy cracka ofay having a mental breakdown!

White Boiiiiii
White boy.

:umad:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Man I wanted that Heart Pt 2 energy. The reason I dont listen to Dot anymore is cause that boy aint hungry no more. Everything I hear from him sounds like he's phoning it in. Even on Euphoria. I was hopeful that breh was gonna reach down for that dog but nope, more rhymes that it don't even sound like his heart is really in. Imma start calling him anti depressant Kenny cause breh be sounding monotone all the time to me now.

This is one of the dumbest takes on here, bro said phoning it in, no energy type shyt :mjlol:

We can all see through your lil "I used to love Kendrick but" angle. It's similar to "as a black man..."

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The culture is so ridiculously cooked. I am far from a Drake hater. This might actually be the first time on here I’m not on his side. I don’t care that he’s mixed and generally listen to his shyt here and there. I thought Push Ups was great.

But how is the general consensus in the hip hop community not that Kendrick is killing him right now? I really don’t get it. Drake makes good music but the nikka is essentially cosplaying. I get that rappers are all lying all the time, but what he does at times is beyond the pale. Everyone knows that what Kendrick is saying is facts but nikkas are saying ITS BORING AND TOO LONG so Drake is still winning??? Is he really running the whole rap game so these media nikkas are shook or what?

Even when shyts exciting it’s all wrong and retarded :snoop:
thats why the 1 v 20 coming from drake is so funny.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake never credits or acknowledges his “black side”

Only reason why people clown his insecurities

He reps his Jewish side heavy tho

You right and I think ppl just got bad reading/listening comprehension skills due to phones and instant gratification. Kendrick never shat on mixed people. He shat on THAT nikka, for treating blackness like a costume. And the immediate response from a certain segment of overly online black activist types was to accuse Kendrick of reverse colorism, or point out his wife is "mixed" (one of her parents is black, the other is mixed black/white).

When it's time to do business and make connections he's on his Jewish shyt. When it's time to imitate accents, appropriate regional behaviors, etc he puts on his black face. And to me that makes the "I don't like the way you walk, I don't like the way you dress..." shyt hit even harder because that's what Kendrick is talking about lol. Everything about this dude is a fraud, and it's been working way too long.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If Drake smashed Dots wife or something and I HOPE IT DIDNT HAPPEN for the record... but the way folks is talking like Drake do this snake ish behind the scenes... does he win if he can reveal that and break up a happy home? :jbhmm:

No facts to any of this, I'm just posing a question cause I don't want nobody to run with it.

Drake posted a pic in a ‘Compton community college’ shirt the other day. The school Whitney went to.

Now if he DID smash, hey it’s fair game.

My issue is I wouldn’t put it past him to lie and/or insinuate he did when he didn’t. He really is a bytch. :heh: His code is just completely different/non existent. That’s something a womam would do, post in a dude’s clothes and be like ‘I smashed your man’. Even when dudes taunt another man that he smashed his girl, it’s more masculine. Straight forward. This mfer is ‘coy’. Total bytch