Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Thank you for proving my point :dead:

Back in school when it was time to write a paper what did the teacher tell you to do? Site your sources. Why? So that you ensure that the information received is credible and unbiased.

It is up to the audience to do their due diligence to listen to the songs, read the reviews and listen to opinions on BOTH sides before drawing their own conclusions.

The thing is if somebody said "I listened to both, but I prefer Drake", I can respect it because it comes from a genuine place in regards to taste in music. However, you're pulling information from nikkas that literally broke bread with Drake and treat their opinion as gospel. Their opinion been compromised.

Listening to Cam, Mase, DJ Akademics, etc. talk about Drake is like expecting objectivity from Shams, Rachel Nichols, Brian Windhorst and Shannon Sharpe when talking about LeBron.
Not reading this essay breh

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That last beat change Kendrick got a little too goofy. I think if u a big Kendrick fan this shyt is like ether. If you not much a fan it's just aight. If you a Drake Stan It must be trash lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What is even “lack of blackness”. This shyt becomes a slipery slope because the same nikkas denying Drake of his Black side dikk eat Barack Obama.

Drake been a lame ass nikka, but being a lame ass nikka has nothing to do with your racial make up. Because its black ass nikkas who have done worse than Drake when it comes to “blackness”
Drake never credits or acknowledges his “black side”

Only reason why people clown his insecurities

He reps his Jewish side heavy tho

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah. I heard Humble and DNA on the radio, but that wasn't no Drake shyt. He only really got close to that with Swimming Pools, and when you think of a God's Plan or In My Feelings, nah. Kendrick not in that league.
Those are pop songs breh. No different than Eminem.

For Kendrick to be a lyric based rapper in this era, he's doing fine. Cole doesn't even have Kendrick level hits

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dudes be confused as to why kendrick ‘hates’ Drake. Like it’s out of thin air. It ain’t really hate it’s just if you not a culture vulture you see right thru Drake. Drake not long ago was pretty open about who he was and it was no problem bc he was being him

But somewhere along the lines he bought into this own hype and became some Canadian-Jamaican-Somali-Houston gang leader.

Probably my favorite pic to encapsulate who Drake is:

hqdefault.jpg

Like look at this shyt :laff:

Drake: Ok you’re around the blacks Aubrey, walk cool
Zoe Saldana: ok bytch, work
Chris brown: What’s good
And my favorite reaction Akon’s brother: ‘lol is he
forreal’ :bryan:

So when kendrick say ‘hate the way you walk, the way you talk’ some of us know what he mean. Some don’t :mjpls:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That last beat change Kendrick got a little too goofy. I think if u a big Kendrick fan this shyt is like ether. If you not much a fan it's just aight. If you a Drake Stan It must be trash lol

I get that opinion but he was (literally) clowning that man's accent and country so I'll allow it. It sounded goofy because those dudes sound goofy as fukk.