Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The very first time I shot me a Drac', the homie had told me to aim it this way

I didn't point down enough, today, I'll show you l learned from those mistakes...

Let’s unpack this this…… when he first went at drake 10 years ago he had high regards of him (was aiming too high). The homie (Time). Showed him drake was actually beneath him (aiming lower to hit him). He is actually acknowledging that he saw drake in high regards but learned from his mistakes. BALL fukkING GAME! I love hip hop!!!

@AkaDemiK we back!!! HIP HOP BACK!!

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But couldn't the same be said for Jay when he smashed Nas baby moms? :jbhmm:

See this is what people don't like about yall. You move the goalposts for Drake simply because you hate him. It's impossible for yall to be objective.
People clowned Jay when his only answer for Ether was doubling down on Carmen

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The very first time I shot me a Drac', the homie had told me to aim it this way

I didn't point down enough, today, I'll show you l learned from those mistakes...

Let’s unpack this this…… when he first went at drake 10 years ago he had high regards of him (was aiming too high). The homie (Time). Showed him drake was actually beneath him (aiming lower to hit him). He is actually acknowledging that he saw drake in high regards but learned from his mistakes. BALL fukkING GAME! I love hip hop!!!

images

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is a bad take. I'm rooting for Dot but he's actually the one who made a mistake here.

Dot rhymed his ass off and dissected him, flow was kinda meh in certain parts... wish he would have made a club record like Humble. Either way, he didn't really dig into anything new that hasn't already been said, hes obviously saving for next round.

But dot being so private about his life is the biggest exposure point for him since he didn't go for a knockout. We know a lot about drake, but not so much about kendrick.

If drake can find some weak links w/ dot it's a knockout. He should have nuked drake 1st round.
Kendrick exposed a lot about his life on his last album, because certain people didn’t have the attention span to listen doesn’t mean his shyt ain’t out there

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
If drake can find some weak links w/ dot it's a knockout. He should have nuked drake 1st round.
Let’s be for real. There’s nothing on the chopping block that can nuke Drake. Pusha already did it and it worked to the best of its ability.

Unless there’s a pedo tape out there on Drake or some flagrant shyt like that, Kendrick doesn’t have anything to kill shot him.

The only other option is going off wax and that’s not really an option here hopefully.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick exposed a lot about his life on his last album, because certain people didn’t have the attention span to listen doesn’t mean his shyt ain’t out there

He did if I was drake I’d find out if that nikka is real on auntie diaries or if that shyt was for pandering.