Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
this is why I say Drake fans like bossip and shade room nonsense

like why would you do this and brag about it when you can have any other women on the planet?

But couldn't the same be said for Jay when he smashed Nas baby moms? :jbhmm:

See this is what people don't like about yall. You move the goalposts for Drake simply because you hate him. It's impossible for yall to be objective.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
And this is why dropping a whole ass song, plus AI track, was a mistake. He has nothing left to say.

The only thing I can think of is he has inside info on kendrick cheating ——which I can admit if kendirck has skeletons, he left himself open pause by bringing up the family man angle.

That’s IT.

Discography - already spoke on
Album splits- already spoke on
Height- already spoke on
Other artists propped him up- already spoke on

And even if he does bring up cheating look at jay with super ugly. It came off as desperate.

On the flip, there is plenty more material to use on drake. Snitching allegations, got robbed, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN….one of my predictions was Kendrick would make a whole song on just Drake liking little girls and psycho analyze him on some loaded Lux shyt
The thing is this angle can hit hard though if it's disrespectful af and targeting Kendrick insecurities. It would be a great response and angle :manny:.

The thing is Kendrick can respond back with that pedo shyt Drake got going on like you said, which would neutralize anything Drake said. :manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I can think of is he has inside info on kendrick cheating ——which I can admit if kendirck has skeletons, he left himself open pause by bringing up the family man angle.
Kendrick already talked about this on Mr. Morale, being confronted by his wife about it and it’s the reason he went to therapy because she pushed him to.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The thing is this angle can hit hard though if it's disrespectful af and targeting Kendrick insecurities. It would be a great response and angle :manny:.

Absolutely. That’s his only play. And we know he is the encyclopedia of IG bytches. So I’m pretty sure that’s his angle

And that’s where Drake not being of the culture comes into play. He has no morals, no codes. So I wouldn’t put it past him to lie. Like he could come out and say ‘shorty told me you like ass play :dame:‘. His fanbase and others will run with it. That’s a wounded animal I put nothing past him. And he’s already used AI no tellin what he’d do

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it's true. And it's not just these hip hop podcasters, it's entertainment and sports in general. Some people will be praised and not criticized as others because content creators/shows want to keep their options open. Even if they are thinking it today, people that are out to make money with their content and seeking future interviews will not say

Drake's diss wasn't that good
Eminem hasn't made good music in over a decade
Caitlin clark isn't as good as advertised

because these are the money makers in their profession and WHITE PEOPLE support them. It's simple economics. These guys are out to make money(and nothing is wrong with that), but they are selling us this bs like they are nonbiased journalism and in reality, they are overpaid fans. I'm a content creator for boxing and I see it all the time in boxing. Content creators will talk shyt about fighters failing drug tests, but someone they want to either get an interview with or they are a fan of fail a drug test, the first thing they say is, "we need to wait for all the details". Cam, Gillie, Akademics, and many others are protecting their brand cuz they don't want that backlash from the millions of drake fans and the euro jew community.
I’m not reading all this :mjlol:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
"He said the same thing everyone else said." ...No. That whole first part/verse is a different ring.

Them super powers gettin' neutralized, I can only watch in silence
The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now spiralin'
You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful

I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle
Fabricatin' stories on the family front 'cause you heard
Mr. Morale
A pathetic master manipulator, I can smell the tales on you now
You'rе not a rap artist, you a scam artist with the hopes of being accеpted
Tommy Hilfiger stood out, but FUBU never had been your collection
I make music that electrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em
I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness
Know you a master manipulator and habitual liar too
But don't tell no lie about me and I won't tell truths 'bout you

You think Drake ever heard that on wax?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
But couldn't the same be said for Jay when he smashed Nas baby moms? :jbhmm:

See this is what people don't like about yall. You move the goalposts for Drake simply because you hate him. It's impossible for yall to be objective.
he lost the beef

all of "super ugly" was about that and people didn't fukk with it :mjlol:. everyone chose "ether" over it. One line on "takeover" was cool a whole song about that nope. How can you forget that part?

:lolbron: Drake stans forgetting US culture moments

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people are being obtuse with this “It’s not right for Kendrick to say he can’t say nikka because he’s biracial”

It has nothing to do with race or genetics, it’s about culture.

Anybody black or biracial uses the hard r is going to get looked at funny.

Anybody black or biracial that tells white people that black slang is ignorant is going to get looked at funny.

Anybody black or biracial that says they really don’t see color and said the first time they experienced racism was when he went to America and was told that he would never understand the black American struggle is going to get looked at funny.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Yeah He may have overplayed his hand. The meek mill shyt gave him newfound confidence and he's trying the same strategy against more real caliber emcees like Kendrick and Push and it's backfiring.
He tried the time clock strategy with these dudes and They not folding to industry pressure
This is a bad take. I'm rooting for Dot but he's actually the one who made a mistake here.

Dot rhymed his ass off and dissected him, flow was kinda meh in certain parts... wish he would have made a club record like Humble. Either way, he didn't really dig into anything new that hasn't already been said, hes obviously saving for next round.

But dot being so private about his life is the biggest exposure point for him since he didn't go for a knockout. We know a lot about drake, but not so much about kendrick.

If drake can find some weak links w/ dot it's a knockout. He should have nuked drake 1st round.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
especially since Drake's disses were so fukkin juvenile.
Taylor Made is theatrical bullshyt and not really and entertaining track.
Push ups was: you give 50%, fake extortion, you're short and have small feet, i gave you hit tracks, fruity drop em give 50 in the vain of a bad bytch and then a bunch of yappin after that. it's a smedium bop because of the beat and cadence

monkey-rimshot-unimpressed.gif

Metro bar and Akademiks turning up were the hardest things on the track, nobody is listening to Push Ups outside. wasted beat

You see it. Drake lacks the lyrical sophistication to battle in the stratosphere Kendrick resides in, so he resorts to antics.

You movin' just like a degenerate, heavy antic, it's feelin' distasteful