Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas ALSO dont want to admit the bar is much higher for Kendrick than it is Drake. Both of them exceeded expectations tbh, but right now Drake is looking like Omar after shootout by the payphone.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
And this is why dropping a whole ass song, plus AI track, was a mistake. He has nothing left to say.

The only thing I can think of is he has inside info on kendrick cheating ——which I can admit if kendirck has skeletons, he left himself open pause by bringing up the family man angle.

That’s IT.

Discography - already spoke on
Album splits- already spoke on
Height- already spoke on
Other artists propped him up- already spoke on

And even if he does bring up cheating look at jay with super ugly. It came off as desperate.

On the flip, there is plenty more material to use on drake. Snitching allegations, got robbed, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN….one of my predictions was Kendrick would make a whole song on just Drake liking little girls and psycho analyze him on some loaded Lux shyt

Yeah He may have overplayed his hand. The meek mill shyt gave him newfound confidence and he's trying the same strategy against more real caliber emcees like Kendrick and Push and it's backfiring.
He tried the time clock strategy with these dudes and They not folding to industry pressure

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Twitter is a public forum. Both Complex and Akademiks released these polls to their followers which is why Drake lead both at first, but as it trended the truth came out in both cases.

So its not cacplex anymore? Akademiks followers aren't just cacs?

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
When’s the last time you listened or heard someone else listening to Mr. Morale and The Big Steppers? Or To Pimp A Butterfly?

Honestly, I can’t remember anybody other than myself playing them records :russ:

But I’m usually the one to decide what I’m listening to :yeshrug:

I’ll concede that those two are the ones I’ve revisited the least—I played TPAB heavy initially; I’ve branched out to listening to all kinds of music so Morale got lost in the shuffle for me

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
And this is why dropping a whole ass song, plus AI track, was a mistake. He has nothing left to say.

The only thing I can think of is he has inside info on kendrick cheating ——which I can admit if kendirck has skeletons, he left himself open pause by bringing up the family man angle.

That’s IT.

Discography - already spoke on
Album splits- already spoke on
Height- already spoke on
Other artists propped him up- already spoke on

And even if he does bring up cheating look at jay with super ugly. It came off as desperate.

On the flip, there is plenty more material to use on drake. Snitching allegations, got robbed, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN….one of my predictions was Kendrick would make a whole song on just Drake liking little girls and psycho analyze him on some loaded Lux shyt

Yea unless he knows something we don't

Surprised this wasn't a bigger story

The film will “depict the past and present coming to a head when a young Black man who is interning as a slave reenactor at a living history museum discovers that his white girlfriend’s ancestors once owned his,” says the official description for the film written by Vernon Chatman (South Park).