Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I feel like if information is already out there, it makes sense to tackle on those things when dissing. There is really no need to bring up something new. New information is just the cherry on top.

On the flip side if there is really no information out there, than you are at a lost. That is why I'm intrigued about what Drake is going to rap about, what angle is he going to take.

The best part of the outside of shouting out Top was him saying that he wasn't about to go around looking for dirt. Drake tried that shyt with Push and it failed miserably.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It’s true lol

" Cap was highly intoxicated and began urinating on himself, with some pee unintentionally getting on Drake. The Toronto rapper reportedly got up from his seat 30 minutes into the movie, shouted "motherfukker," and left."
:dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He either gives up

Or goes super disrespectful

And this is why dropping a whole ass song, plus AI track, was a mistake. He has nothing left to say.

The only thing I can think of is he has inside info on kendrick cheating ——which I can admit if kendirck has skeletons, he left himself open pause by bringing up the family man angle.

That’s IT.

Discography - already spoke on
Album splits- already spoke on
Height- already spoke on
Other artists propped him up- already spoke on

And even if he does bring up cheating look at jay with super ugly. It came off as desperate.

On the flip, there is plenty more material to use on drake. Snitching allegations, got robbed, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN….one of my predictions was Kendrick would make a whole song on just Drake liking little girls and psycho analyze him on some loaded Lux shyt

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
It still blows my mind that the Yachty reference track came out a few weeks ago and nikkas worldwide are just like :yeshrug: @ dude copying and pasting word for word. And not even on no favoritism for who you might like better, it takes the enthusiasm out of waiting for records from a dude you know probably is just going to repeat someone else's ghost raps.

Different times we living in :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
If Drake smashed Dots wife or something and I HOPE IT DIDNT HAPPEN for the record... but the way folks is talking like Drake do this snake ish behind the scenes... does he win if he can reveal that and break up a happy home? :jbhmm:

No facts to any of this, I'm just posing a question cause I don't want nobody to run with it.
this is why I say Drake fans like bossip and shade room nonsense

like why would you do this and brag about it when you can have any other women on the planet?