Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Didn’t y’all call it cacplex just yesterday when Drake up? Now it’s the people lol.

I thought only cacs listen to akademics now the streets do ?

Twitter is a public forum. Both Complex and Akademiks released these polls to their followers which is why Drake lead both at first, but as it trended the truth came out in both cases.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why Dot brought up Diddy like Diddy didn't punk him too. Didn't Cole have to step in to try to defend Kendrick?
Because Diddy didn’t put hands on Kendrick and if anything he can use the fact that Cole jumped in to protect Kendrick vs Drake getting set up and robbed by a woman in his “own city” or Toronto. Or Drake getting pisswd on by TI friend.
I don't understand why Dot brought up Diddy like Diddy didn't punk him too. Didn't Cole have to step in to try to defend Kendrick?

Daps
I feel like if information is already out there, it makes sense to tackle on those things when dissing. There is really no need to bring up something new. New information is just the cherry on top.

On the flip side if there is really no information out there, than you are at a lost. That is why I'm intrigued about what Drake is going to rap about, what angle is he going to take.

If Drake smashed Dots wife or something and I HOPE IT DIDNT HAPPEN for the record... but the way folks is talking like Drake do this snake ish behind the scenes... does he win if he can reveal that and break up a happy home? :jbhmm:

No facts to any of this, I'm just posing a question cause I don't want nobody to run with it.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Because Diddy didn’t put hands on Kendrick and if anything he can use the fact that Cole jumped in to protect Kendrick vs Drake getting set up and robbed by a woman in his “own city” or Toronto. Or Drake getting pisswd on by TI friend.
Huh??? Wtf

Source? No way this is true :dahell: