Drake and RiRi really

Sza said she and drake dated

Drake and jlo was booed up for like a month or 2

Get the hate out your heart breh
He spent more time with Millie thane all them hoes you pedo sympathizer

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure cam would just ask him for a interview if he really wanted one, yall keep saying this shyt.
because it's true. And it's not just these hip hop podcasters, it's entertainment and sports in general. Some people will be praised and not criticized as others because content creators/shows want to keep their options open. Even if they are thinking it today, people that are out to make money with their content and seeking future interviews will not say

Drake's diss wasn't that good
Eminem hasn't made good music in over a decade
Caitlin clark isn't as good as advertised

because these are the money makers in their profession and WHITE PEOPLE support them. It's simple economics. These guys are out to make money(and nothing is wrong with that), but they are selling us this bs like they are nonbiased journalism and in reality, they are overpaid fans. I'm a content creator for boxing and I see it all the time in boxing. Content creators will talk shyt about fighters failing drug tests, but someone they want to either get an interview with or they are a fan of fail a drug test, the first thing they say is, "we need to wait for all the details". Cam, Gillie, Akademics, and many others are protecting their brand cuz they don't want that backlash from the millions of drake fans and the euro jew community.

Daps
Crodie Piper must have the sweatshop writers working overtime this week. :lupe:

Man they (he) wrote this next track weeks ago.

I still believe Drake is playing chess cause he spent weeks begging for Kendrick to respond. You don't do that unless you think you got something....

It aint gon take Drake 4 weeks to respond. That's all imma say.